Chapter 3 Secret (Part I)

Thorns Of The Red Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Kook arrived at the Sovico café and find for Jin. He saw Jin’s back and headed to him. He sit in front of Jin and say hello to him. But he was greeted by some cold gaze. As excepted.

“Why are you doing this? What are your intention?” Jin ask in steady tone but Jung Kook can see the anger in Jin’s eyes. 

“I have no intention. I just make an investment where I can get a profits from it.” Answer Jung Kook.

Jin smirk and put both of his hands on the coffee table while holding them. “Jeon Jung Kook, I have no time to play with you. My time are precious. I don’t know how you can be free even you are the heir of CHEOL-SU Group. But I am not free.”

Jung Kook rests his elbows on the coffee table and push himself a little bit closer to Jin and said “Why don’t we go and talk somewhere more quite? The topic I wanna talk is not convenient in here. It should be more private… You know?” smirk Jung Kook.

“We don’t have anything to talk in private? If you wanna talk, talk here. And you still haven’t answer my questions yet.” Said Jin.

“Yes, yes… we aren’t. If you know about what I’m going to talk about I’m sure you want some private.” Said Jung Kook while smiling mischievous towards Jin.

Jin swallow some saliva as he was nervous about Jung kook’s statement.

Jung Kook smile victorious as he know he has made Jin crumble.

He then open his mouth to say something and make himself closer so that there is only a few gap between him and Jin.

“I know your little dirty secret…Jin… I know” whispered Jung Kook.

Jung Kook then back to his normal position and wink to Jin.

Jin held his fists tightly as he become extremely nervous. He ask himself in his mind “What did this mean? What did Jung Kook know? Perhaps, did he mean that secret? No No No, it can’t be. He wouldn’t know about that would he?”

Jin then said “What do you mean dirty secret?” in a crumble tone.

“If you wanna know what I know… follow me” said Jung Kook.

Jung Kook then stand up from his seat and went outside of the café. Jin follow behind Jung Kook.

Jung Kook then get inside of his black Lamborghini. Jin follow him as he enter inside of the sport car.

They silent for the whole ride until they arrive at the destination. Jung Kook stop at the Han River and get out of the car. Soon Jin follow Jung Kook.

“So talk Jeon Jung Kook” Jin ask angrily.

“What are we going to talk about? I can’t recalls. What was that?” Jung Kook ask amusedly.

Jin has lost his patient. “Jeon Jung Kook, stop being a jerk. Tell me quickly what you are going to talk about.” Shouted Jin.

Jung Kook then move step by step himself so that he can closer to Jin. Jin backward a few steps as Jung Kook approach. But Jung Kook quickly wrap Jin’s waist with his hand and make his head closer to Jin’s ear. Jin was struggle pushing Jung Kook because Jung Kook was a lot stronger than him. Their heights are the same but Jin was a lot smaller than Jung Kook in body size. While Jin was slim, Jung Kook was a strongly built muscular man.

Jin can’t escape from Jung Kook as how much he use his strength to push him. It was no use.

Jung Kook then said in low husky voice to Jin’s ear “I know what you did in last 9 years, Back then if you are struggle that much why don’t you come to me and ask for my help, if you ask I can give more than you get paid for working as e”.

Jin was totally shock from what Jung Kook had said to him. He stop pushing Jung Kook as he has no strength to do. He was totally pale and he shaking. He felt crumble, broken as the world he has built for 7 years has collapses after hearing Jung Kook’s words. He think his past has over and bury but then it starts to haunt him again. All those haunting memories start to eat him alive again.

Flash Back 9 years ago……..

‘Jin POV’

I wanna died…I just…I just… wanna close my eyes and rest in peace. I have no one, no one to hold my hand while I’m sinking into the mud.

My father has passed away, my mother? She was in last stage of Pancreas Cancer. There is no saving for her. I have no money as my family is poor. Then I think for some help…Relatives?  Friends? … no one …

I was too miserable to live. But then someone came into my thought.

“Jeon Jung Kook”

I then remember we broke up. I can’t rely on him no more…no more.

I remember how Jung Kook’s warm embrace make me soothe, his smile makes me forget about the cruel world which is hitting me from every directions. But now everything is gone. Everyone I love, now disappeared one by one. First my father died because of the car accident and, left me and my mom. Second my mother in her last stage of Cancer, she will leave me in no time. They all left me alone in the dark room.

I was sitting on the floor, crying and all alone in the lonely house.

After Jin’s father passed away, Jin and his mother suffer a lot because his father is the one who make money in household. His mother worked hard for Jin because Jin was still in his High School. For Jin’s future, Jin’s mother has worked hard and but fate never been on their side. Soon Jin’s mother diagnosed with Pancreas Cancer, and it is a final stage.

Jin’s cried and cried after hearing unbearable words from the doctor

“I’m sorry but your mom is in her final stage. There is no saving for her, the only way is to make her ease and wait for her last breathe”

I begged and begged the doctor but all he said is sorry.

I was crying and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter