Chapter 156

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

“Okay, class, pair up with your partner and you have until the end of class to finish up.” said the teacher as she handed out the assignment.

 

SinB sighed and then turned around, her partner was Yuju.

 

SinB didn’t know whether she should approach Yuju or let her approach but then Yuju turned and looked at her.

 

SinB shrugged then moved herself closer. “Did you understand today material?” asked SinB in which Yuju shrugged.

 

“Not everything.” she answered looking down.

 

“Alright then, let’s do it as usual? I will do it and you try to understand and I will explain to you at the end?” asked SinB in which Yuju nodded without saying another word.

 

SinB started to answered the questions, she felt weird, she felt like she was getting stared at, she looked up and she was right, Yuju was looking at her and not at her paper.

 

“You okay?” asked SinB looking at Yuju confused in which Yuju nodded and focused back on SinB's paper.

 

SinB shrugged and continued writing the assignment, as she was done, it was almost the end of class, it took longer than expected.

 

“Did you understand?” asked SinB in which Yuju shook her head.

 

“Not really… but I copied down the answers and steps.” just said Yuju.

 

SinB nodded. “Okay, I’ll explain the first question to you first.” then Yuju nodded. As SinB was explaining, she noticed that Yuju was once again staring at her.

 

“Yuju, what’s wrong? If there’s something bothering you, you should say it instead of staring weirdly at me.” asked SinB as she stopped explaining and looked at Yuju in the eyes. Some times ago, SinB would never have been so direct with Yuju but now she didn’t mind, Yuju hated her anyways and there was nothing she could do to fix this. SinB had nothing to lose and it was annoying to have someone stare at you like that while you work.

 

“Nothing.” simply answered Yuju in which SinB sighed.

 

“I know we haven’t spoken too much, but I think I know you enough to know that you have something in your mind…” added SinB more confident than ever.

 

Yuju looked down. “Nothing, just get back to explaining.” she coldly said which made SinB sighed. It was like the roles were reversed now.

 

“Please...” added Yuju more nicely in which SinB sighed again and nodded, she wasn’t going to force her to talk. So she continued explaining until the end of class and hand in her assignment. She put her things into her backpack and was about to walk away when Yuju caught her arm.

 

SinB turned around and looked at Yuju. “What do you want?” she asked facing her now.

 

Yuju looked anywhere but in SinB’s eyes. “Did Eunha talk to you...?” she finally asked.

 

SinB kept looking at her. “About what?”

 

“Just in general.” just said Yuju swallowing hard.

 

SinB sighed. “Yes we did.”

 

Then they both heard the familiar little voice. “SinB?” asked Eunha then she saw Yuju standing there. She looked at Yuju. “Yuju...”

 

Yuju took her bag and walked away but Eunha stopped her. “Yuju, you have to listen to me. We need to talk.” said Eunha seriously.

 

“We have nothing to talk about.” said Yuju as she pushed gently Eunha away from in front of her and left.

 

Eunha frowned and SinB frowned too. “You okay Eunha?” asked SinB in which Eunha nodded.

 

“Let’s go get an ice cream on the way home?” smiled SinB, hoping it would lift up Eunha’s mood a bit. Eunha nodded again.

 

As they walked toward the ice cream booth, it was still silent, SinB didn’t know Eunha that well, so she wasn’t sure how she should talk to the short girl. If only Sowon was there, she would know perfectly what to say and do with Eunha.

 

“Do… you want to talk about it… ?” asked SinB unsure in which Eunha looked at SinB confusedly. “About what just happened.” added SinB in which Eunha understood.

 

“Oh… nothing much to talk about. I tried to talk to her and she just walked away.” said Eunha then SinB nodded.

 

They got their ice creams and started to head toward SinB’s house, they went to the basement and opened the lights.

 

The room was so bright as the mirror reflected the lights all around. Since her dad used it SinB didn’t come in. She looked around and saw hers and Eunha’s reflection standing there. SinB smiled as she thought about the first time Yerin helped her with mirrors. It seemed like age ago. Now SinB wasn’t feeling the same, she stared at herself and it gave her even more strength.

 

She put on her ipod in. “Do you want to sit and watch or you want to stretch with me?” asked SinB but Eunha wasn’t answering.

 

SinB frowned and approached her. “Eunha?” she asked again putting her hand on Eunha’s shoulder. Then Eunha suddenly screamed. “URK! STUPID YUJU!!!” which shocked SinB whom fell down on the floor.

 

Eunha looked at her shocked. “Are you okay?! I’m sorry.” said Eunha panicked as she helped SinB standing up.

 

SinB laughed as she brushed her pants. “Are YOU okay?! You scared the crap out of me Eunha!!” she said arching an eyebrow at Eunha  still laughing.

 

Eunha giggled. “Mianhe… I was just thinking about Yuju. Urk!!”

 

SinB giggled too. “Alright, let’s do some stretching and dancing to get your mind off her ok? If not, your giraffe will be jealous you know.” said SinB smiling in which Eunha blushed

 

“What… what jealous?” asked Eunha.

 

SinB smirked. “Well, you know if you keep thinking about Yuju, your giraffe will feel insecure and think that you love Yuju more than her...” winked SinB in which Eunha whined.

 

“Yah!!” said Eunha playfully hitting SinB’s shoulder.

 

SinB laughed and went to put on some songs and started to stretch. To her surprise, Eunha could follow too, a bit clumsy from time to time but she was pretty good.

 

“Okay, so for here, follow me ok?” said SinB with a professional tone in which Eunha nodded and SinB was teaching her the moves. After a few tries, Eunha finally get it and was very happy.

 

“Eunha, can you show me your dance?” asked SinB in which Eunha stared at SinB not understanding. “If I’m not wrong, you used to dance when you were a kid right?” asked SinB seriously.

 

Eunha eyes widened. “How…. how you know that...?” asked Eunha confused as she never told her about this.

 

“The way you move, it seems natural in you...” explained SinB with a smile. “I can see you have very good basics.”

 

Eunha nodded. “Yeah, I used to dance when I was younger but since Sowon couldn’t dance anymore, I stopped dancing too.” confessed Eunha and SinB nodded.

 

“Show me what you remember, I’ll just put on a music and you can dance as you go.” said SinB curious.

 

Eunha nodded and stand in the middle of the room as SinB was putting on a music.

 

As the music was , Eunha started to move on her own, SinB was surprised, for sure, Eunha was not professional but she has a good tempo and her body wave was pretty good. At the end when it was done, Eunha blushed. “That’s… all I remember…” she shyly said scared SinB would not find this great.

 

SinB smiled. “You are good Eunha. Better than that penguin actually.” said SinB honestly.

 

“What?” suddenly asked Sowon as she walked into the door with Yerin.

 

“You girls are here!” exclaimed Eunha in which they nodded.


“I heard penguin, were you talking about me?” asked again Sowon as she stared at SinB.

 

SinB nodded. “Yep, we were just saying how Eunha is way better than you!”

 

Sowon had a shocked expression on her face. “Impossible!”

 

“What impossible?!” asked Eunha, offended.

 

“I… mean… how is that possible…” stuttered Sowon looking at her bunny scared now.

 

“Nothing is impossible.” winked Eunha which made SinB giggle.

 

“Do you want to show it to Sowon?” asked SinB smirking.

 

But Eunha shook her head. “No….”

 

“Aw come on Eunha! I wanna see!” exclaimed Yerin and Sowon then Eunha nodded shyly as she went back to the middle and dance. SinB noticed that during the dance, Eunha added in some y waves which surprised SinB again, Eunha was able to add in some other details on her second try.

 

When she was done, SinB whisper to Sowon. “You should close your mouth so you can stop drooling.” then she ran toward the machine to stop the music in which Sowon cough and blushed at how hot her bunny was.

 

“And?” asked Eunha.

 

“Wow! You are great Eunha!” praises Yerin sincerely in which Eunha smiled.

 

“Thanks.” then she looked at Sowon. “So?” she asked her as she walked closer to her still staring in her eyes.

 

Sowon blushed and nodded. “You are right, everything is possible. Even for my bunny to be y.” said Sowon smirking in which Eunha smacked her.

 

“Yah!” exclaimed the short girl with a pouty face.

 

Then they all laughed and Sowon opened her arms to hug Eunha. She so wanted to give her a kiss but she wasn’t sure they could do that in front of their friends so she just hugged her tightly making Eunha stop pouting immediately.

 

Not long after, Umji arrived. “So how’s the practice?” she asked as she got changed in more comfortable clothes then she saw all the girls on the floor chit chatting. “Well, I guess I didn’t miss much?” added Umji as she joined them on the floor.

 

The girls laughed. “No no, you didn’t, we were just talking about how Eunha dance super well.” said SinB.

 

Umji eyes widened. “I want to seeeee!” she said curious and excited. But Eunha shook her head.

 

“Noooo I already did it twice, it’s so embarrassing!!” she said but then Umji pouted.

 

“Don’t pout ar Umji arrrr!” smiled Eunha in a cute voice as she hugged Umji.

 

“Next time ok?” asked Eunha in which Umji nodded.

 

“Alright!”

 

Then SinB stood up. “Umji ar! Wanna do some dance with me?”  she asked and Umji nodded.

 

“I was waiting for you to ask!” she answered then they looked at Sowon. “You want to join?”

 

Sowon frowned. “What song…?”

 

The girls rolled their eyes. “Of course the song we perform last time! We wouldn’t even ask you if it’s other songs!” said SinB like it was evident.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes too but laughed and nodded. “Coming!” she said as she joined them in the middle of the room.

 

Yerin went to put on the song and the girls started to dance to the song, enjoying their music, dancing and bonding time together. Yerin and Eunha were looking at the girls and smiled, it was so peaceful, so fun and especially so heartwarming seeing the girls dancing and laughing together...

 


 

Hello there:)
New chapter is online, we hope you enjoyed it and relaxed while reading a nice dancing time with our girls:) Also this Sinju moment at begining, it was tense but not that terrible right?
Like usual let us know what you think about it and be ready for next chapter!