Chapter 155

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next morning when Umji woke up, she was surprised to find the bed empty. She looked at her cell phone time, wondering if SinB went to school already and she overslept. But it was still early but then she heard some noises downstair, so she got up and walked toward the noises.

 

She was greeted with Tom and Jerry fighting again.

 

“Yah! Umji doesn’t like it if it’s too plain!!” said SinB.

 

“What too plain? It’s perfect taste!” argued Sowon.

 

“I know Umji well! It doesn’t taste anything!!!”  added SinB frowning.

 

“Or is because you didn’t brush your teeth and your mouth stink so you don’t taste anything!” continued Sowon with a mocking tone as she stuck her tongue out at SinB.

 

“YAH!! YOU STUPID GIRAFFE!” yelled SinB as she hit Sowon in which she hit her back.

 

Umji just shook her head. “Seriously you two, arguing so early in the morning.” she sighed as she sit down on the chair.

 

“Good morning Umji!” suddenly said a familiar voice beside her.

 

“Good morning Eunha! I didn’t know you were here.” smiled Umji, a bit surprised.

 

Eunha laughed lightly. “Of course, these two are way too loud for you to hear me.” teased Eunha in which both Sowon and SinB pouted.

 

Umji nodded and laughed. “So, how come you girls are here so early?” she asked nicely.

 

Eunha smiled. “Because SinB says that you were sad and she wanted to cook you an energetic breakfast to cheer you up.” explained Eunha which made Umji smile and look at SinB who blushed a bit.

 

“Yeah, and when I teach her what to do, she send me bunch of question mark in the message. So, we decided to come over and help her directly.” explained Sowon in which everyone laughed except SinB who was pouting.

 

“Yah! How am I supposed to understand put a bit of salt, put a bit of this! You didn’t even specific the amount!” argued SinB in which Sowon rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah and then I said, half tea spoon of salt and you tell me what tea spoon, the big spoon?” laughed Sowon in which SinB pouted more.

 

Umji was tearing up from laughing. “Please forgive SinB, Sowon. You know how she is.” she said her hand on her tummy as she was laughing too hard.

 

Sowon nodded. “Yeah, that’s exactly why we came over to help!” said Sowon in which Eunha nodded.

 

“Thank you girls.” smiled Umji glad to have friends like them.

 

SinB smiled and went to hug Umji. “Good morning buddy! Go dress up then come down for breakfast! It will be ready soon!” said SinB with a motherly tone.

 

Umji nodded and walked away to change.

 

As Eunha set up the table, Umji came down and they all sat around the table to eat then their doorbell rang. Eunha went to open the door.

 

“Good morning Eunha ar!” said Yerin happily as she walked in to join the girls.

 

Everyone waved at Yerin as she walked to the table with a big smile on her lips.

 

“Oh, what do we have here for breakfast?!” asked Yerin as she sat down and took some food from SinB’s plate. “Yum it’s very good!” exclaimed Yerin wide eyes. “You cooked it?” she asked SinB in which SinB smiled widely but then Sowon glared at them.

 

“You really believe she did this?” laughed Sowon in which SinB pouted and Yerin giggled.

 

“But i’m sure my princess help out right?” asked Yerin with a sweet smile for SinB who blushed a bit and nodded happily.

 

As they continued eating, Yerin looked up at SinB. The girl had some sauce on her chin. Yerin giggled and took a napkin before wiping it slowly. SinB her lips and blushed.

 

“Thank you.” she shyly said and Yerin just smiled at her.

 

“So did you receive the informations from Jiyoon yet?” asked Yerin suddenly.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah, but I didn’t open the attachment yet.”

 

“When will you be practicing it? Will you be going to the dance school or in your basement?” asked Yerin curious and also a little worried about her friend.

 

“I think I’ll do it in my basement first as I need to feel confident first before dancing in front of others.” answered SinB in which Yerin nodded.

 

“Wait, what did we miss?” asked Sowon who was confused looking at Umji in which she shrugged her shoulder too.

 

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot to let you girls know, I accepted to participate in the showcase.” said SinB in which the girls stared at her and Umji looked at Yerin for confirmation.

 

Yerin nodded.

 

“Will you be ok?” asked Sowon.

 

SinB nodded slowly. “I think so? I mean, I am better now. I’m not as scared as before and as you girls always tell me, I am not the problem… Jackson is the problem and not everyone is like him.”

 

“You will be performing alone?” asked Umji in which SinB frowned.

 

“No, I’m supposed to have a dancing partner but they are still waiting for their answer.” explained SinB.

 

Umji frowned. “Will you be okay?”

 

SinB shrugged. “I hope so? But I mean…” then she looked at Yerin. “You girls will be with me right?” she asked then the girls smiled and nodded at her.

 

“Of course we are.” answered Umji.

 

SinB smiled. “What time do you girls end today? I want to try practicing a bit today after class. So I will probably do some stretching first if you girls want to join?” she asked excited and hoping they would come with her.

 

Umji smiled. “I’ll come to you right after class.”

 

“I have work today, so I’ll come join you girls after.” answered Sowon.

 

“I have to go to music school after but I will join after too.” smiled Yerin.

 

SinB frowned. “Ah… so I’ll be on my own then… ” she said with a pouting face.

 

Then Eunha coughed. “I… could? If you don’t mind? I never really danced…” then SinB smiled and nodded.

 

“Of course!”

 

“Be nice to Eunha ar, SinB! Don’t laugh at her or I’ll smack you!” scolded Sowon in which SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“Come on, I honestly don’t think Eunha will dance worst than a penguin.” laughed SinB in which Sowon glared at her but everyone just laughed.

 

Yerin washed the dishes as she didn’t help for breakfast and they all went out to go to school.

 

As they got to school, Yerin decided to walk SinB to class while Sowon walked Eunha.

 

“Bunny ar, SinB is very strict on dancing so, don’t get intimidated by her ok?” said Sowon slowly in which Eunha grinned.

 

“Do you really think I’m that bad?” teased Eunha in which Sowon shook her head. “No no! I’m not saying you are bad, just… I don’t want you to feel sad or get laugh at. You see how they treat me because of my dancing, I don’t want you to feel mocked or something...”

 

Eunha giggled. “You remember who won when we play DDR?” she asked with confidence, then Sowon pouted.

 

“Yah! DDR and dancing is different!” she exclaimed and Eunha laughed.

 

“Sure Sowon, sure.”

 

Sowon pouted. “Yah!! Seriously! It’s true!! And plus, I let you win last time! If we do it again, for sure I’ll win!” said Sowon knowing she wasn’t that bad at dancing especially after learning more with SinB for the previous showcase.

 

Eunha smirked at Sowon. “Really? What if I win then?” she asked with a teasing tone.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “Anything you want.” she answered sure it wasn’t possible to lose against her bunny then Eunha giggled and smirked.

 

“Are you sure? ANYTHING I want?” she asked again looking at Sowon in the eyes with a smirk on her lips making Sowon blush and look away shyly.

 

Eunha giggled and looked around. “Bend down, I have something to tell you.” said Eunha cutely.

 

Sowon bend down then Eunha turned Sowon’s head around and pecked her lips. “This is my first half of reward then, once I beat you, I will want the other half.” she winked then quickly dashed into class leaving a red tomato Sowon at the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo! Happy new year everyone!! Did you all rest well during the vacation?! :) I sure didn't haha I feel more tired than when I work :( 

Soo! how was this chapter? SinB was trying to prepare breakfast for Umji but sadly she had trouble! Sowon and Eunha had to come over to help her! Did you guys laugh when Sowon was like a bit of this a bit of that. Then a tea spoon? :P We laughed while writing that! Andddd SinB announcing to them that she's participating to the showcase which worried the girls. What do you think will happen during the practice with Eunha and SinB? And how was the ending ;) For the Wonha fans ;)

As usual let us know! :)