|| 02 ||

Hide and Seek

Jungkook’s

“Bye noona! Let’s meet again next time. Thank you for dropping me off. Go home safely! Annyeong~” We bid goodbye and after I saw their van left, I go up to our dorm.

“I’m home!” I said as I enter.

“Oh Jungkookie! Where did you go? Our manager said that you told him not to fetch you from school.” Hoseok hyung asked me just as I enter the living room.

“I met Joy noona in school, that’s why we decided to hang out since it's been awhile that we've seen each other,” I told him truthfully.

“Eh? Joy? From Red Velvet?” Jin hyung, who just came out from the kitchen, asked me.

“Yes. She dragged me to eat with her and we talked a lot of things that’s why we didn’t notice the time.” I said so that they won’t ask any more questions.

“But why is she at your school? She already graduated, right?” Hoseok hyung asked looking confused.

“Well, she said that she went to visit her homeroom teacher, that’s why. Since she’s off for today.” I answered nonchalantly, giving him a hint to stop asking me.

“Then how did you know that she’s in your school?” Jin hyung, too? Sigh~

“Seriously, hyung? She’s from Red Velvet. Of course, people around the school are talking about her and I have ears to be able to hear that.” Gosh, why are they so curious?

“But wouldn’t you --” I stood up before he could ask me another question.

“I’m going to sleep. Goodnight!” I said.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook!!" I didn't turn back and go straight to my room.

I changed to comfortable clothes and prepare myself to sleep. As I lie down on my bed, lots of thoughts came running through my mind.

Why did those words even slip my mouth? – “Don’t you even miss me?” – heol~

“I must have been crazy,” I said to myself.

I mean, who am I to her? I’m just her friend. Probably, she thinks of me as her little brother. Who would like someone who calls her ‘noona’, right? It could be that she likes someone mature rather than someone like me who plays pranks on her.

Yes, I like her. And I’ve been hiding my feelings for her for so long. We've been friends for almost 3 years and between those years, I just realized that I just don't see her as a friend but more than that. But sometimes, I just can’t help myself on showing it to her. Though, she won’t probably really notice it.

There would be times I would want to tell her what I truly feel about her. But when I think of putting our friendship on the line, there’s no way but to back off. Besides, there’s no guarantee that she also likes me or will ever be. But then, I wish I have the courage to confess to her because that's the only way I would know if I have a chance or none.

There are only two options, whether she'll accept my feelings or reject it.

If she did the first one, then, of course, there will probably be an upgrade in our relationship. But if the latter one, then there’s nothing but regret.

The time passed by with me thinking about her and now, I could feel that my eyes are slowly closing. With that, I let myself to sleep.

I woke up at the sound of Namjoon hyung calling me.

"Just 5 minutes more, hyung." I pleased.

“I don’t think this is really the time for you to sleep, Jeon Jungkook.”

Okay.. What is happening? I could feel the chills running through my spine.

I got up, feeling very awake just by hearing my full name being called by leader hyung.

“Is there something wrong, hyung?” I asked while observing his expression, which doesn’t look that good.

“It’s about you -”

“What about me?” As far as I remember I did not do anything wrong.

“And Joy..”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SORRY FOR THIS SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER :(( FORGIVE ME~~ I guess one-shots are still better for me :( I'm still not used to writing stories with chapters. But still, I'm gonna try my best for this. ^^

I'm not sure if I'll continue this kind of format hehe would you like me to keep this kind of format? Like, for the next chapter, it's gonna be Joy and the next will be Jungkook's. Tell me what you think! :D

Thanks for reading!~ <3