|| 03 ||

Hide and Seek

There have been calls to SM and BigHit entertainment from Dispatch asking about each of their artists that they caught going on a “date” until night and trying to confirm it.

Both companies haven’t confirmed anything yet and they haven’t given permission for Dispatch to release the rumor. However, they should give more interesting news for them to release.

And that is their problem. They don’t think they have any news to give. Of course, Dispatch would think that there’s no news that would be more interesting than an artists’ dating scandal. And on top of that, what they caught is something that would become a hot topic in the idol world and also for both fandoms. And if the companies allow releasing it, it would be both first dating scandals for both groups. So, it will be a really big scoop for Dispatch.

After much discussion, both companies decided for Dispatch to release it without the confirmation as they also haven’t asked the artists involved about the truth. Just a few minutes after they got the cue, they post it on their website and not much after, it spread out the internet.

[BREAKING] Jungkook of BTS and Joy of Red Velvet Dating?!

Both are caught on a night date in a family restaurant looking very sweet. Though they tried really hard to cover their face with mask and hat, it is still very obvious that it’s them.

Below are the photos of them on their way to the restaurant. (Just assume there is ^^)

It is known that Joy and Jungkook are from the same school with Joy being the senior. There are have been talks about them being close friends as they are just one year apart and they have been constantly meeting on music shows.

It seems like another idol couple has been born. What do you guys think?

Comments:

- OMG! JOYKOOK! <3

- My ship is reallll!!!

- They’re just friends. Look, they are with their manager. This is nonsense.

- JOY IS MINEEEE!!

- It’s just an edit lol

- Joy probably flirt Jungkook. She’s not his type.

- Look at Jungkook’s smile and the way he looks at Joy!! <3 :”)

And the list goes on and on. Many are still in doubt as there are still no comments from both companies. Some accepted them and saying positive things for the couple. But then, of course, negatives will always be there.

Sooyoung’s

We woke up early as we have a music show to attend to. Right now, we’re here at the salon and doing our hair and makeup.

I’m taking a nap while they do my hair because I know it will take longer. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder…

“Unnie…” Yeri called me in a soft and low voice. It was almost a whisper.

When I opened my sleepy eyes and looked at her, I could see there is nervousness in her expression. Why is that?

She keeps looking back on her phone then, back at me and then, to her phone then, at me again.

“Yeri… What is it?” I asked her, but still looking as sleepy as ever.

“Unnie… D-dispatch…” She said a sentence but I could only hear the word “Dispatch” because she almost whispered it.

“What? What’s with Dispatch? Why are you even whispering?” It is so odd that Yeri’s not speaking so loudly. Oops ;)

Before she could even answer, our manager called me, wanting to talk to me in private. Just in time, my hair’s all done so I stood up and followed manager unnie.

“Sooyoung-ah… Hmm, I got a call from the company.” Just by the look from unnie, that just means it is not good news.

“Why did they call? Did I do something wrong?” I asked nervously.

She took out her phone and showed me an article from Dispatch.

Speechless…

“H-ho-how did they­­--?” Words won’t come out. My manager knows it and tried to comfort me.

“Have they already heard something from Jungkook?” I asked with my head looking down.

“No. Not yet.”

“Unnie, you know we’re not, right?” I assured our manager.

There’s just one thing I’m feeling, right now - Guilt.

If only I did not force Jungkook to eat with me that day. This would not be happening. I thought we were secured from that paparazzis. But, I was wrong. I should not have let my guard down. It was all my fault.

How am I going to face my members? How about my fans? How is he going to face his? How am I going to face Jungkook? And even BTS? This is all wrong. It was my mistake.

And now, I realized that this is probably the one Yeri is telling me. Now, everyone inside must have known already.

There’s no other choice, but to face them. We stepped outside the room and I could feel like all eyes are on me. I don’t want them to worry so I smiled – my famous eye smile. After that, they also smiled back. It feels like they are reassuring me that everything’s going to be okay.

I sit on the couch while waiting for my members to finish.

Jungkook. He popped in my mind.

I pulled out my phone, ready to message him. But then, what am I going to say?

Should I pretend like it was nothing? Like, it was not a big deal?

Kookie!! Have you seen the article? HAHAHAHA That was.. ” Erase.

Or, should I say sorry?

“Jungkook-ah… I’m sorry…”  Sent!

It’s okay, Sooyoung. It’s gonna be fine.

The day passed by so quickly and we’re now on our way back in our dorm. It’s a relief that I didn’t hear any bad things about me because of the article this morning.

Our company hasn’t released any statements and so as Jungkook’s.

We arrived at the dorm and we changed to our comfortable clothes. We gathered in the living room just watching television and eating snacks.

As Seulgi unnie was scrolling through the channels, she came by with the entertainment news. At first, I didn’t pay much attention when suddenly, I heard my name on it. What’s more shocking is what they are reporting right now.

Host: And now, let’s go back with the hot news early this morning. Dispatch had released the pictures on an article of BTS’ Jungkook and Red Velvet’s Joy on a date. But, for the whole day, there was no response from both of their companies.

So here’s good news! Just now, BigHit Entertainment released a statement saying:

            “This is BigHit Entertainment.

After confirming to Jungkook, it is true that he and Joy of Red Velvet are dating. They were senior and junior in their school and became close friends. They gradually developed feelings for each other and just started dating.

Let’s support them and look at them beautifully. Thank you.”

So here’s our much-awaited answer! They are really dating~ Wow! To all of their fans, let’s not be sad and just be happy for them. Another wonderful idol couple was born! Congratulations to the both of you!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE?!!!!! I’m just right here, with my mouth open and my eyes about to pop out. Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating? Why the hell would Jungkook do that? Okay so, I know, I like him. I should be happy if this is really happening. But, NO! Oh my god! This is not the case. We’re not dating and that’s the hurtful truth.

I looked around my members and they were already looking at me, confused. And so am I.

“Wait! I did not know about this. As far as I remember, we were not dating and definitely not!” I said with my hands up as if asking them to stop looking at me like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Here's another chapter~ Hope you guys like this ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing!~ :")