|| 01 ||

Hide and Seek

Here it is! The first chapter is up! Hoo~ tbvh, I'm still not really sure about this huhu I'm sorry.

I hope you still give it a try. Thank you <3 

Also, I'd really appreciate if you comment what you think about this chapter hihi ^^ 


 Sooyoung’s

Hide \ˈhid\

               : to keep secret

 

Seek \ˈsēk\

            : to go in search of:  look for

            : to try to discover

 

I tried looking at the Merriam-Webster dictionary the meaning of “hide” and “seek” as I always play it when I was young. I didn’t know that a day would come that I’ll be playing this game again. But this time, it’s different – name, rules, players – it’s all different.

What’s funny is that I’ve been hiding my feelings for so long and yet the seeker didn’t know that we’re playing this game – the game of love. Or is it because I’m not the one he’s searching for?

My train of thoughts was cut off when I felt someone sat beside me.

“Noona, what are you doing?” Speaking of the ‘seeker’, here he is.

“What do you think were people doing when they’re in the library?” I answered his very obvious question.

“Eyy~ Are you in a bad mood, noona? Why? Have you seen some bad comments again? I told you not to look at it. When will you listen to me?” He’s at it again.

“Jungkook, if you’re going to act like this always, you’re just giving me a hard time to not like you even more.” I thought to myself.

“I did not, okay? Why are you even here, anyway? Don’t you have your class? It’s so peaceful in here before you came.” I looked at him to see his reaction and it was just so funny. It’s like a kid getting his candy away from him. He’s cute, to be honest. That’s why I always try to . *evil laugh*

“Aren’t you happy to see me? How can you say that to me? Didn’t you know how much I’ve waited for this day? I’m barely in school because of the tour and now I’m here, in front of you, and yet you’re treating me this way?! Noona! Don’t you even miss me?” He said in a serious tone. I-I’m surprised? I was just teasing him and – wait a minute. Let me process all of the things he just said.

“J-jungkook-ah, calm down, okay? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I was just teasing you. And I didn’t know you would react this way.” I tried explaining to him. And it’s a relief that we’re at the very corner of the library, and at this time, there are not much of people around.

“I’m really sorry, okay? Forgive me, Jungkook-ah.” I tried to act cute somehow to change the atmosphere around us, but he’s still sulking.

pft – hahahahahaha..” What? He-he’s laughing? Okay? What the hell is going on?

“Ya!! What the hell?! Don’t tell me you’re just acting?!”

“Hahahaha!! Maybe I should try acting now. Hahaha!” Oh my god! I can’t believe this.

“Ya! How could you do this to your noona?! Seriously?” I put my things on my bag and stand up. I can’t believe him. I walked out of the library with him still following me from behind.

I suddenly stopped walking and I could feel that he almost bumped into me. I faced him and I almost had a heart attack. We’re so close to each other and I could smell his scent. I know this scent; it’s the perfume I gave him during his birthday. I can’t help to smile. I took a stepped back and looked at him. He can’t look me at the eyes. Gosh, there’s no way I could stay mad at him. Do you have any idea what you’re doing to me, Jungkook? Sigh~

“Ya! Do you still have class?” I tried to sound firm.

“Oh? Ah, n-none. It’s actually already my dismissal earlier.” I smiled seeing him getting intimidated by me. One point for me again. Mwahahaha

“Really? Then, let’s eat! I’m starving~” I dragged him to the parking lot where my manager is.

We went to a family restaurant and we ate ‘till we’re full. We also talked a lot of things from work and everything. Since we barely see each other, I think we really try to seize the time that we’re together.

It’s already 8:30 in the evening that’s why we decided to go home as we still have work tomorrow. We dropped off Jungkook to their dorm and said our goodbyes.

It’s past 9 o’clock when we arrived at our dorm. I greeted the members and I could tell that they are already preparing to sleep. I went to the room I’m sharing with Yeri. I put my bag down and get my things to also prepare myself to sleep.

I lie down on my bed and just stare at the ceiling. It’s always like this; sleep won’t come fast to me. That’s why there’s always room for him in my thoughts. 

There’s one thing that I’ve been really questioning myself about - the words that Jungkook said during his acting awhile ago. It’s just strange. His words just seem so real and sincere.

Erase, erase, erase. What am I thinking? Don’t fool yourself, Joy. It’s impossible for him to like me. And to think that he is known for being impenetrable to girls, it is really a miracle that he opened up to me and we became close friends. Just by thinking of that, I think somehow, I still have a special place in his heart. And I want to treasure that, be it just being his friend, even if it hurts, sometimes.

With him on my mind, I drifted myself into sleep.  


It's kind of short, right? What do you think of this chapter? :>

Thanks for subscribing ^^