008 .

honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I got my phone back.

 

That taxi ahjusshi happen to remember my address and brings back my phone. His taxi looks as fine as new after that small incident. There’s nothing I can give to him except for a simple thank you. Turning on my phone, a lot of messages and incoming calls notification came in. I just stared at it for a moment until the sounds stop. I sigh once the phone stop vibrating. Clear. I hit those and all of the unread messages disappeared from the notification.
 

I’m about to put the phone in the pocket when another notification came in.  
 

The screen shows’ Minhyuk name, and his message says I didn’t meant any of the words I’m saying last night. I’m sorry. I miss you.
 

I scoffed. I don’t know. Do I miss you ? Of course I do, but my ego says otherwise. 

I check another message- and as expected. Hyungwon’s. Do you reached home safely ? and I reply to him, Still alive.
 

“I thought one of you are going to gives up on me once I come back here..” I said to myself. -and I thought I can let the fate decides for whom I’m destined to be with. I guess I have to faced this again..
 

“Stupid” I said before turning around and let myself trapped in my own room. Taking everything off, I put on my white gown and get into the bathroom. Turning on the tap, I stared at the water slowly fills in the white tub. The bubbles starts to form from the rose scent body shampoo.  I positioned myself inside the tub and let my body sinks in the warm water. I grab a handful of bubbles and blow it, creating a few flying bubbles. “Pretty” I said, -but is heaven this pretty ?
 

The weak smiles on my face disappeared when that thought come into my head again. Yes. I am quiet depressed after living far away from here. I keep losing and found myself. The same thing repeats everyday. My dad was never there for me. I lives in a lonely house. Dad gives me a lot of money but I am all alone for years. I try to live, but I’m starting to think of suicide.
 

That thought just come.

 

I slide down the tub. Slowly. Slowly. Letting the warm water embraces all of me. Will heaven takes me this time ? Will I able to lives this time ?

 

I can. I hope..

 

“Jung..”

 

Heaven is calling for me. The time has come.

 

I..

 

I want to go back.

 

No, you want to live. 

 

You want to stay alive. But not like this.

 

Not on the earth that is fills with ruined people who keep hurting you.

 

I don’t know.

 

Is there a way ?

 

“Jung !”

 

 I gasped and cough out water from my mouth. I feels my heart burning of fire. My breath becomes heavy as I try take in oxygen. The world spins for awhile before everything looks clear in my eyes. A pair of hands holding me tight. It feels so cold. The water should be warm, but do I feel so cold ? Did I really stay underwater for that long.. ?
 

“You scared me” I heard his worried voice. By then I knew that I have been wanting to be in his arms. Tears fall on my cheek as I stay there, feeling weak in his arms. “Why are you doing this..” His voice sounds broken this time. I turn to him and cupped his face.
 

“You're here..” I weakly smiles. When was the last time I feels this way ? I thought a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter