002

honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Do you remember when we went to the cafe on that rainy day ?”
 

“Uhm” I nod as I keep on reading the novel Minhyuk just gave me, “We met my friend, Hyungwon, right ? He want to meet up and I think you should go too”
 

Hyungwon..

 

       Hyungwon..
 

“No, Im good” I said, trying to act like I'm immersed to the storylines. “Did I hear right ? Did you just said no ?” He said in bewildered, “I can’t say no ?” I ask as I look at him. He just giggled as he pull me into his embrace, “No, I didn’t mean it that way, it just you never say no when I ask you to hang out” He’s all smile eventhough he’s literally choking me with his hands. “Well I just did” I said and put the book aside before cupping his face and squish his cheeks.
 

“You can just go-” “The cafe Im going have your favourites”
 

I frozed and my eyes widened, “Don’t you dare”
 

“Well, if you don’t want to go I can eat them all by myself-” “But you can bought some for mee!” I whined as I keep squishing his face and cross my hands on my chest. “You’re so mean”
 

“That’s why I want you to go with me. You have another plan today ?”
 

“No..”
 

“Well then-” “Im not going”
 

“But your favourite.. ?”
 

I close my eyes and sigh deeply. “Are sure they have my-” “We’re going to your favourite cafe” That word hit my heart and I give up, “Alright! Im going”
 

“I know you wont say no to your favourite ice cream”
 

Ice cream. Ugh. My weakness.
 

- - - - - - -

 

I am looking at my favourite strawberry ice cream- but why.. it seems like I have no appetite. My mind keep stressing me out. Did I just.. look forward to this moment ? This moment.. to finally meet him ? “Sweetheart” I turn to Minhyuk who patting my head gently, “You look distracted- again. Anything wrong ?”
 

“Uh no” I straight up my back and put on a smile. “Why ?” I ask and he shook his head, “Nothing, just asking” He said as he scoop some ice cream from my cup and taste it. “This is good, you have to eat this before they melt”
 

“I will. You know I love this”
 

“What about me ?” He pout. I giggled as I pinch his cheek, “You know the answer”
 

“But I want to hear it from you- Oh, he’s here” Minhyuk gaze’s focus at the entrance door and we quickly stands up. “What’s up ?” Minhyuk said and I turn to the latter. My eyes meet his but his never did. “Like usual” Hyungwon simply said as we take our seat. It feels weird. Acting like we never knew each other like this. “I heard you are going to be chosen as one of the models” Minhyuk said and it hit me. Model. Of course. He have been wanting to be one..
 

“Right. At the end of this month” He said before turning to me, my eyes widened and quickly look away. “You never told me you have a girl”
 

“Well, now you know. Jung, I told you her name the last time we met” Minhyuk said as he smiles at me, his gaze shows how precious I am for him. “Of course. How can I forget ?” Hyungwon said and now I’m stuck in between two pair of gazes. “What do you want ? I’m going to take the order” Minhyuk said after he stands on his feet. My hand quickly reached his and he look at me in bewildered, “Why ?”
 

“Should I- should I go with you ?”

Please say yes. Please say-
 

“I can go by myself, dear” He pat my head twice, “Ice americano will do” Hyungwon said and Minhyuk just nod before leaving us two behind. My heart fell to the ground and I heard them shattered into pieces. The moment his hand leaves mine- it feels like I cant breath. It’s like..
 

“It’s been awhile.”
 

My breath hitched when I hear his voice. We look at each others and for the first time in awhile.. he is smiling. “R-right..” I unconciously said as I straighten my back awkwardly. It was just a few seconds, but why do it feels like hours when we stare at each others ? He then turn to the outside and look at whatever that caught his eyes. I put my hands together under the table and bit my lips. Time is tic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter