007

honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stared at the empty luggage that yet to be filled and all I could do was keep sighing. You know you don’t have any chance, Jung. I gather all my courage and emptied my room. It take hours so in the end I ended up laying on my bed- as my eyes feels heavy and worn out.
 

A nap won’t hurt.
 

My body feels a bit lighter when I find myself waking up from the dream that I already forgotten. My eyes flutters open and find myself lying on the bed in comfort with the blanket on me. My blurry eyes slowly getting used to the light and find someone lying next to me- on the bed. A slight gasped escaped from my lips and the person open his eyes weakly.
 

A hint of smile appear on his lips, “It’s not my fault that you haven’t change your door’s lock pin” He said with his tiny voice.
 

Am I still dreaming ?
 

“Jung..” His hand went to my face and caressed my cheek. His warm hand makes me go back to four years ago, when there was only the two of us. “I heard you are going to moved to L.A., so I come over..”
 

“Hyungwon ?”
 

“Uhm ?”
 

“Hyungwon. . . ?”
 

“Yes, I’m here” He answered and I come to my sense, oh wait- this is not a dream?! “Chae Hyungwon!” I shoved his hand away and sit up on my bed, “How many times are you going to-”
 

“What are doing- on my bed ?!” I scream in panic.
 

“I used to sleep here, it’s literally mine too”
 

“Hyungwon!”
 

“I know. I know.. I’m here because I miss mum-”
 

“Stop calling her mum!” I screamed out of frustation but then I realized on what have I done. “I-I’m sorry..” I cup my mouth as tears b in my eyes.
 

I guess I have never get over him..
 

He sigh as he looks at me, “I thought you wanted this to be over between us. Why are you crying ?”
 

“Then why are you here ? It was long over-”
 

“A friend. I’m here as your friend, Jung”
 

Friend. Is that even possible ?
 

“I can change anything between us but I can never left mum and you. You know that better” He said in concern. He’s right. We have been literally lives together for God knows how long. He cant live without us. Mum also, keep missing him everytime. And me.. ?
 

“..atleast I am here for your mum when you are not here. That’s why I come over” He said, “Mum told you that I’m going to moved.. right ?” He nod and I sigh. Wiping the remaining tears on my eyes.
 

“That doesn’t mean you can come into my room” I mumbled before feeling his big warm hand on my head. He ruffles my hair and raised his eyebrow. “Do you have anything for me to help ?”
 

“No..”
 

“Good then, I will go downstairs and-” “But I have a question” I said and he abruptly stop moving and turn to look at me, “What is it ?”
 

“Why did you leave ?” I ask and his eyes suddenly looks away from mine, “You never tell me anything and you just disappear like none of this would hurt” I point to my heart as he ignore my gaze. “Look at me and answer my question, Chae Hyungwon”
 

“This is not the right time, Jung.. I will explain to you-” “-later ?” I continued his words, “Until when are you going to keep it to yourself ?”
 

“I am not planning to keep it to myself, okay ?” He said, a bit frustrated. How long do I have to wait for the truth ? I stared at the luggage and sigh.”Looks like I am really leaving this place” I said to myself as I get ready for my flight.
 

- - - - - - -

 

This is it. My eyes set on the time set for my flight to L.A.. An hour left before my flight and I take a deep breath as I look around.
 

See you a few years from now.
 

-and with that I leave the country, leaving everything behind and start a new life.
 

Minhyuk-ah.. I’m sorry for leaving without your knowing. I thought as I look down through the thick cloud, seeing the view of my country from the sky. We will see each other soon.
 

You.. will wait for me, right ?
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


- - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A year has passed. After hours I finally landed in Korea. Right there, I find my mum waving her hands excitedly when she sees me from afar. I smiles so wide as I run over and gives her a big hug. “Mummm !” I said excitedly. “How have you been ?”
 

“I’m just the same” She said and I kiss her cheeks. “I don’t want to live in L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter