003

honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    There’s a movie I have been wanting to watch, so Minhyuk surprised me by showing two movie ticket for both of us. Today he looks so huggable as he wears supreme hoodie that I give him for his birthday. “I told you I’m going to treat us-” “Nah, I bought them first” He grinned. Suddenly his smiles brighten up, like the sunlight is all reserved for him. I can’t help it but to let him be and smiles by myself. “Alright, if you says so”
 

“Now get ready, I will be waiting right here”
 

“Why wait here ?” I grab his hands and smiles, “Get in, mum is going to be happy if she knows you’re here” I said and pull him in. As if she knows, I see her standing in the middle of the living room as she looks at us. “Aw, look at you. I knew Minhyuk is going to be here when Jung looks all bright just now”
 

I pout, “Mumm” My cheeks feels hot for a moment as he steal a glance at my redden cheeks. Minhyuk pinch my cheek lightly and I push him away from me. “Yah!”
 

“Are you blushing ?”
 

“No, it’s blusher”
 

“You wear make up right in the morning ?” He laughed as he take his sit on the couch. “I never know you are that happy to meet me”
 

“Should I be sad then ?”
 

“No. I prefer don’t” He look at the clock before changing his gaze to me, “We are going to be late if you still stands there doing nothing” He said and I quickly changes to a cozy hoodie to match with Minhyuk. We take a taxi instead of bus like we used to, so we won’t miss any scene in the movie.
 

- - - - - - -

 

It’s about 30 to 40 minutes into the movie when Minhyuk left the cinema for a call and it takes not too long when he come back, just to tell me he have to leave. “Okay” I whisper as I pack my things but he put his hand on mine, “You should stay and finish watching this” He said and I blinked my eyes.

 

 “You can atleast tell me the rest of the story to me” He softly smiles, and oh god, his smiles still looks so bright eventhough there’s only enough lights to see his face. I nod as he run his hand on my head, “Tell me when the movie ended, alright ? I will try to make time for you” He said before leaving. I stare at his empty seat and my heart drop. My right hand feels so empty as he held it since the movie started. I pouted and sigh as I keep watching the fantasy movie till it ended. There’s a lot of popcorn left since I have no appetite. It’s was always him who finish them all, and also the sprite that he prefers more than coke. I sling the bag on my right shoulder and get out from the cinema, just to feels a hand grab onto my wrist. I look down to the hand, expecting for Minhyuk but my heart literally fell when I see him infront of me.
 

“Hyungwon.. ?”
 

He just softly smiles as he let go of my hand. Tucking both hands into his pocket, he leaned on the wall. “Minhyuk call me to look after you, since I work part time around here” He said.
 

“Oh..” ,is all I could said. “I..”
 

“Let’s go grab something warm, should we ?” He ask as he started to walks away. I stared at his back before he stops and turned to me, “Do you want to go or not ?”
 

“I’m coming” I said weakly, a part of me didn’t want to, but the other part of me screaming for me to follow after him. The fact that he remember that I easily get so cold in the cinema makes my heart feels un-easy. They should be beating for Minhyuk- not Hyungwon. “Was the movie fun ?” He ask and I just nod. I put my hands together nervously. “It was just alright” I said as we head to the cafe where we used to go together. I haven’t been there since he left. It makes me feels mixed feelings. “As usual ?” He said as he stared at me. I tried so hard not to meet with his eyes but I did and I regret it. “Yes, I guess”
 

“I can see that you’re still into fantasy movies”
 

“Of course”
 

What about you ?

 

                     Are you still into it too ?

 

“I should watch it too then”
 

I guess you will love the movie like how I did..
 

“Where did Minhyuk gone to ?” I ask and he just shrugged his shoulder. “I’m not sure. He just tell me to look after you until he come over” He said before taking our order from the counter. It’s not take too long for us to get our drinks. I lead our way out of the cafe because I can’t seem to stay in that familiar vibe that we used to shared. I’m scared I might miss him too much, more than how it feels li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter