Chapter 4

The Beauty

Suya POV (you) 

 

I was back to my court lady chamber room. My face still red because of what Lay oppa did to me. I cherished the flower and put it inside my book. 

 

"All the court lady!!!!!! Come out!!!! We have special announcement to give you all." 

 

I quickly ran out of my room and saw many court lady rushed out and ran towards the main hall. I too followed them, all of us were now standing in long row wise line. 

 

"As you can see, the festival is near and our kingdom has been the best representative among the all kingdom. Like before I want the royal palace to be shine and shimmer than the other kingdom. And I want them to be envy even by simply looking at a lamp. Arasso!!!!!!!!!!" The head court lady shouted making me flinched. 

 

"Dae.............." We all shouted in unison. 

 

'Now I know the festival of light........ Wait then that mean my kingdom will also he here on that day and the king............. ' 

Sweats started forming on my face as I thought what will happen at the upcoming festival.

"You there!!!!!!!!! Aren't you going to work" the head court lady yelled at me making me snap out of my thought. I looked at her and saw that she is glaring at me. I quickly joined the line and ran away from the wrath of the head court lady. 

 

 

Luhan POV

 

 

"So, the festival is near and every kings, queens, princes and princesses of different kingdom will be present on that day. So I want you all to behave properly no pranks you all are no more child. You all got it." 

 

"Dae....... Aboenim" We 12 brothers said in unison.

 

"Okay you all can leave." 

 

We all left the father room and walked out slowly until we all are out of his chamber.

 

"Chanyeol......... Do you know what? I beard that the daughter of kingdom xxx is pretty... And I also heard that they are invited for the festival." Baekhyun said blinking his eyes at Chanyeol.

"I am not interested and I also heard that she is very rude and clingy towards handsome man that also princes of every kingdom. And that's why many left her." Chanyeol said with a disgusting tone.

"Oh! Really I didn't heard about that." Baekhyun said pitting his finger on his lips. 

"Will the both of you keep quite." I yelled at the both of them.

Both of them even some of them startled at my sudden yelling. 

"Cool down....... Hyung" Lay said showing his dimple.

"Hyung are you still angry.............. That la........" I quickly cover Baekhyun mouth. 

"What's gotten between both of you." Suho said 

"Nothing......." I said shaking my head.

"Really....." Kai said smirking at me.

I gave him a glare making him looked away but still his smirk on his face.

"And Lay..............." Xiumin said pointing at Lay. 

"Yes.........." Lay said innocently.

"What were you doing with Suya....." Lay widen his eyes sure do everyone but not me and Baekhyun as we have already saw it.

"Ammmmmm............ I just brought her to the palace garden that's all......" Lay said scratching the back of his neck. I could see that his face blush.

"Really that's all and what's with the flower tucking at the back of her ear..." Xiumin said smirking at him.

Again Lay eyes widen in horror. This times everyone snickered and looked at him smirking playfully ready to  but not me I just rolled my eyes.

"It.......its.......no....not....like....wha......what.....you.....all.....th.......think." He is stuttering and his face and ears are all red.

"Hyung don't be shy. We all know that you like her." Chen said winking at him.

"So, Lay hyung like Suya......" Tao said loudly earning slap and glaring from others.

"Yes........ Did anyone call me." Suya came out of nowhere. With a lot of handmade decorated lamp on her hand. I guess it must be for the festival.

Everyone faces were in a horror state especially Lay. Even she didn't know that it was us that say her name.

"I am sorry........... I shouldn't have interrupted." She said and was stop by Xiumin hyung as she bowed down and tried to walked away.

"Wait Suya its okay......" She looked back with wide eyes.

"We were just talking about..........." Tao scratched his head in confusion about what to say.

I rolled my eyes to see them acting so strange in front of her.

"Its nothing we were just talking that you are pretty.." Chen said winking at her. Her eyes widen at his words.

Disbelieve......................

D.O smacked the back of Chen head. Everyone started laughing to see both of them even she laughed. But I don't know why I didn't even found a piece of that funny.

 

I looked at her, her lower face were covered by the clothes but I can still see the smile formed by her lips. 

A smile crept on my face...........................

"Ahmmmm!!!!" Kris snapped me making my face back to its normal mode. I don't know why I smile.

I narrowed my eyes on him.

"I will be going now..............." Suya said bowed down and walked away.

"Lay hyung....... You can't even say a word to her." Baekhyun said pouting when she is out of our sight.

Lay ruffled his hair with frustration. Getting giggles from everyone except me.

Today I am so out of them. Multiple rolling eyes and 'I don't know why' mood.