Chapter 2

The Beauty

Suya(you) POV

 

Now I am surrounded by them, bombarding me many question.

"Guys let's introduce ourselves..........." A tall guy with happy grin said.

"Okay I will start first........ Ahmm!! My name Xiumin. I am the first pince." The chubby guy said.

"My name is Suho. I am the fourth prince." The older looking one said.

 

'Wahhhhhhh!!!!!! The chubby want is the oldest and the oldest looking one is the 4th prince.' 

 

"Annyeong.......... I am Lay. I am the fifth prince." He said with the dimple flashing everywhere.

"Ahmmm!!!! My name is Baekhyun. And I am the sixth prince. Nice to meet you." The funny guy said making funny in his own way.

"I am Chen......... I am the seventh prince." He is cute.

"Annyeong!!!!!!! I am Chanyeol. I am the eight prince." The guy with happy grin said.

"My name is Do Kyungsoo. I am the ninth prince. Yo can called me D.O." The wide eye guy said.

"My name is Tao.......i am the tenth prince." A guy with black dark bag hang on his eye said.

"I am Kai............. I am the eleventh prince. Nice to meet a pretty lady like you..." He picker my hand and kiss it. My face blushed but they can't see it. 

He got a smack from the guy, right his name is D.O.

"Last but not the least........ I am Sehun. I am the twelve prince." He said with a tint pink on his face. 

what's his problem.............

"Ummmm..........but how about them....." Isaid pointing at the two guy who is standing far away from us.

"Oh!!!!!! The short one who caught you is Luhan, be is the second prince. And the tall one is Kris, he is the third prince." Xiumin said 

I nodded my head.

"Then its your turned to introduce..." Chanyeol said.

"Ah! My name is Suya. I am 18 years old." I said smiling at them.

"Oh! You are same years as Sehun and Kai. Then you must called us oppa..." Lay said still showing his dimple.

I don't know why I really like his dimple.

"Oppa........." I said awkwardly.

"Hmmmm.......oppa" Xiumin said.

"Okay........... Xiumin oppa." I said looking at him. He gave me a wide smile.

"Suya......... Why don't you unwrapped the cover on your face..." Lay oppa said.

"Its okay.........." I replied back.

He nodded his head understanding.

"But Suya we want to see your face." Baekhyun oppa wined.

I couldn't faced them as I hung my head low doesn't know what to do.

'Right I must let them see. No if they hate me because of my face. Ani they will not be like that right.' 

I slowly unwrapped the cloth from my face letting them see my big scar.

Suddenly Lay covered the scar with the cloth. 

"Suya its okay......... You look beautiful." He said smiling at me.

"Its okay..........Suya." Xiumin oppa said giving me a hug.

They are so sweet. I guess I can live a happy life here.

 

 

Luhan POV

 

 

Kris and i stand far away from them as they talked with each other. 

"Hyung.......... Can we trust her." 

"I don't know Kris but I could see they had started liking her." 

"Its strange that she is still covering her face." 

I nodded in agreement. 

"Look...... Hyung she is showing her face. " 

I looked at the direction he is saying and saw her unwrapping her face. 

I Luck idlycked to see her face. Her white porcelain skin was scared with a deep brown scar that can never be removed for life.

"What a beauty........ Tch tch" 

I feel a little bit sad about her. And curious about how did the scar came on her face.

"Hyung................ Let's go. Suya will stay with us from now on." Sehun yelled as he ran towards me.

So Suya is her name. 

"Who said that she can stay with us." I backfired as Sehun stop in his way with wide eyes at my words.

"I let her. And she will be staying with us from now on." Xiumin hyung said as he came towards my direction followed by otbers inuding her. I gave her a dead glare making her eyes look down with fear.

"Can we trust her.........." I said rather pissed off. Kris sniffed at my question .

"Yes, we can trust her." Xiumin hyung said. I never see him this serious. 

I looked at the others only to give me a nod that they trust her.

"Fine......... But I don't trust her. Kris did you......" I asked 

"I don't know........" He said crossing his arms.

"Why is the both you so cold. Hyung i hate you." Sehun wined looking at me with puppy eyes. This kid.

She still didn't look up. I snickered at her position.

"Okay, enough with the discussion. Let's bead back home." Xiumin hyung said.

Later after we reached the palace, Xiumin hyung asked permission for her staying in the palace from father. Unluckily  father approved with his request but only she can stay as a court lady. 

I entered my room, I could find Lay sleeping at my bed.

"Yahhhhh!!!!!!!! Who told you to sleep in my bed." I yelled making him wake up.

"Oh!! Sorry hyung I thought that this is my room. I must be pretty sleepy to not even recognised my own room." He said rubbing his eye sitting at the edge of the bed, smiling at me showing his deep dimples. 

"You know hyung................. That girl Suya. She is really pretty but I feel soory for her. Her scar look like it can't be removed." He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I let out a deep sighed.

"The thing is I don't really care a bit about her. Who is she or what is she." I said in a very irritating tone. 

His eyes widen to hear my words. Even I don't know why I hate her so much.

"Okay........... I wil bel off now. Good night." He bowed and walked away. I could see that he was a bit taken back by my words. 

Again i let out a heavy sighed.

 

I lay down on mybed, as my body faced the ceiling. I covered my eyes with the back of my hand. 

 

'What will happen after this.....................'