Chapter 1

The Beauty

Luhan POV

 

"Hyyng!!!!!! WaitWait." Sehun started following me as I walked avoiding him.

He tapped my shoulder making me turned towards him and giving my best glare. 

"Hyung!!!!!! Don't be mad........We are sorry....." He was clutching my clothe. 

"Okay............ I forgive you all. Don't do it next time." I said as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

 

He is a prince for god sake.............

 

"Yahoooooooo!!!!!!!! Hyung forgive us....... Guys come out......." I rolled my eyes to find out that all the 11 of them were hiding behind the door. 

Seriously.............Xiumin  hyung.

They all fall over each other as they try to peek out and see what's going on.

I snickered at them especially at the oldest one. 

"Sincha........... Luhan hyung.... Is it true that you forgive us..." Baekhyun said pouting. The 6th prince son of the queen. He is also same as Sehun, the last 12th prince the son of the queen. Eventhough we don't have same mother we can't be separated. We all love each other and care for each other.

Let me tell you in detail.

Queen's sons :

Xiumin- 1st prince

Baekhyun- 6th prince 

Chanyeol- 8th prince 

D.O- 9th prince 

Kai- 11th prince 

Sehun-12th prince 

Second wife son: 

Me- 2 and prince 

Kris- 3rd prince 

Suho-4th prince 

Lay- 5th prince 

Chen- 7th prince 

Tao- 10th prince 

 

Totally we are 12 brothers. 

 

"Hyung...... Let's go and play at the forests." Sehun said running away with the others

Seriously........... Xiumin hyung.........

They are all like kids except me and Kris are the cold hearted one. A quite type of person. 

 

 

Suya POV (you) 

 

 

I walked around the border, as I left my kingdom for good. I wrapped my face with a piece of clothe letting only the eyes popped out. Since I ran out I dress like a man. My hair was tied in bun and covered it with a clothe. 

 

"How long will I have to walk to reach the other side.." I wiped the sweat with my hands as I continued walking towards the forests. 

The forests getting deeper and deeper. 

"Am I walking in the right direction????" I started to panick. 

Until i reached a certain place, there was less tree and a small lake could be seen. The place was nice for a rest.

"I think I will rest here for a bit." 

Suddenly someone grabbed me and twirled me  around, a knife on my neck. 

Tears.......sweat falled down together making a river of fear. 

"Tell me who are you what are you doing here." The man again threatened me. I   didn't speak a word neither move.

"Why is your face and hair all covered. Are you a bandit." 

 

'What?????? Now what should I do.' 

 

My feet trembled and started shaking. 

Suddenly...............

He unwrapped the clothes covering my long hair and make me turned towards him. Luckily be didn't unwrapped the one covering my face. 

My hair become loose and fall gracefully and my brown eyes meet his one. 

 

My eyes widen to see him, he looks like a nobleman child, a rich one. His eyes looked at me without even blinking. 

He slowly bring up his hand and try to remove the clothes on my face. I stopped him only to get a glare from him.

"HyungHyung........ Did you catch him....... Oh!! It is a she...." A short funny guy came out of the bush followed by 10 of them I think. They all looked stunning and beautiful. 

My eyes again widen in surprised to see them.

"So............ Who is she??" A chubby guy asked him. 

"She is the one we thought that it was a thief." He reply and walked away brushing off my shoulders. 

"So............... Why are you here? And why are you covering up yourself and dress like a man." The chubby guy again asked this time to me.

"Ah.................." I scratched my head trying to find words to reply.

"Hyung........... She is pretty." A tall guy said with a tint of pink in his cheek.

It feel sad instead of happy.

"Are you alright??" The chubby guy snapped me out of my thought.

"Are you from the neighbouring kingdom." A guy with cute dimple asked me. I don't know why I blushed and shook my head in response.

"May I know why you are here." A guy with wide eye asked me.

I hung my head in response.

"There must be a reason she came here. Let's help her out." A guy with short statues and a face looked older than them said.

"Hmmmmmmm...... Okag let's bring her to the  palace." The chubby guy said. 

 

'Wait palace....... Are they going to keep me as a prisoner.'

 

"Ha ha ha ha ha ........ Looked at her reaction." The funny short guy said. 

Again I let my head hung low.

"Baekhyun....... Stopped it. You are embarrassing her." The older looking one smack him getting grin from others even I grinned inside the cover.

"Ahmmm...... So we want to introduce ourselves. We....... Are the princes of this kingdom. And we welcome you." They said altogethex except the guy I encountered first and a tall guy with a very handsome face.

 

 

'What!!!!!!!!!! They are the princes of this kingdom.............'