Chapter 3

The Beauty

Suya POV (you)

 

 

I was at the court lady chamber, I was given my own room. The room was not that big not too small, it was of the right size. Thd king was nice enough of me to help me and the princes but I really hate that two.

 

I change myself to normal women dress. I braided my hair and tight it with a ribbon. As it was night and no one to see me I let my face uncovered. I kept a mirror in front of me and looked at the reflection of my scar. It was dried up now leaving a dark brown round. 

 

I let the sleeping materials down on the floor ready to sleep.I lay down and think about what will happen tomorrow. A part of me was happy but a part of me was scared. 

 

"What will happen.............." I thought to myself and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Morning arrived in the blink of an  eye. I was in my room preparing myself to be a good court lady. Now I am wearing the uniform of the court lady, some part of my hair was bun up at the top and the other let it fall down, it reached my waist. I put a small cloth embroidered at the front with flowers it was done by my mom. I brought it with me as a memory of my mom.

 

Now I am standing in the line of the court ladies. The head of the court lady was standing in front, she look strict. Sh e was walking up and down holding a long bamboo stick.

 

"Morning everyone......... Now we will do our normal chore like before there is no change. Now everyone make group of 30 to do the works I entrusted to each group." The head court lady said.

 

I was nervous that in which group I will go. Everyone was making their own group of 30 grouping themselves. 

 

"You there!!!!!!!!!!" She said pointing at me with her stick.

 

"Me...!!!" I said pointing at me myself and looking side at side doubting myself. 

 

"Yes, you what are you doing line up there." She said pointing at the line making. Everyone was giggling at me.

 

I hung my head low and walked towards the line.

 

"And why are you covering your face?" She said walking towards me with her stick hitting slowly multiples time at her left hand. 

 

I didn't speak a word, she didn't utter a word and left me.

That's strange..............

 

Now I am working at the kitchen, making breakfast for the royal family. My face was covered with sweat, I was eager to remove the cloth but I have no choice.

 

Now it was time to serve the royal family. But since I am new here I was not entrusted to do the serving. 

 

The royal family was having their breakfast with joy. Laughter could be heard. It was a large family with 12 sons. I did envy them.

 

"So............ You are the new one." A middle age woman asked me. She was also one of the court lady. 

"Dae.......... I am the new court lady." I reply back with a smile but I guess she can't see my smile.

"You are a pretty girl. I can say by looking at your eyes. So, what is your name." She asked smiling at me.

"Suya......" I said.

"Its a pretty name. I heard that the first prince help you to get here." She said. I nodded my bead in agreement.

"You are lucky one. Many court lady cried because of their prank and trick. Especially the 6th prince and the 12th prince. They ways act like kids. But I find them sweet." She smile saying those words.

"I hope that you can live here happily." The lady walked away. I forgot to asked her name. I am so stupid.

 

Now we have break, I was walking down the chamber of the court lady to rest myself a bit.

 

 

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. My eyes widen to see Lay oppa is the one who pulled me.

"No need to surprise. I want to bring you to a  place." He said those words and again pulled me out of the chamber bringing me to a place filled with flowers and trees. It was a place inside the palace. It must be the palace garden.

 

"Do you like it........." He said looking at me. I nodded my head in agreement, my faced was blushed.

I started playing around like a small kid, he followed behind me. I was looking at a certain flower it was beautiful.

 

Suddenly a flower was tucked at the back of my ears. I looked up and saw Lay oppa looking at me without blinking. 

"You look beautiful........." He said smiling at me showing his dimples. I really like his dimples. 

My face heat up more than before. I looked down unable to look up at him.

"Don't be shy.......... I am saying a fact..." He said again smiling at me.

 

Luhan POV 

 

 

I was on my way to my mom chamber when I encountered two people in the palace large garden on the west wing. It was a place were people are deserted.

I could see that it was her and Lay.

What the hell is he doing with her........

I hide myself behind a bush and keep an eye on them. 

She was playing around the garden like a small child like she never see it before. Right it is her first time to see such beautiful place. She was looking at a particular flower when Lay put a flower at the back of her ear.

I widen my eyes to see the scene. I could also sense that she was also surprised by his action.. 

"Hyung............ What are you doing there?" I look back and saw Baekhyun looking down at me.

"Shhhh..........." I put my finger on my lips indicating him to keep quite. 

He also sat down beside me and looked at them.

"Omo! Isn't that Suya and Lay hyung........." He said still his eyes on both of them.

"Yes........" I said still my eyes on both of them. Both of them were now out of the garden. 

"But.......... Hyung why are so into this thing. You are not like this before." Baekhyun said snickering at me.

Suddenly i realise what I have been doing. I have not been like this before.

"Ahmmmm............ I am just curious that's all." I said keeping my cool.

"Its okay.... No need to tell the truth...... You know I also think that Suya is pretty. Eventhough she half covered her face, I can tell by her eyes. Her eyes is so beautiful......." He said with a blush on his face.

Seriously....................

"But I don't care.............." I walked out of the bush leaving him.

"Hyung wait.......... Let's go together."

He followed me behind jumping up and down like a kid.

 

I will surely find out who is she...............,......