Chapter Six

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their song came to an end and the both of them laid in silence. Beakhyun turned to stare at Chanyeol. He knew the moment would be over soon, so he tried to savor every last bit of it. To his surprise, Chanyeol faced Baekhyun after a few minutes, his eyes scanning all of his face.

Flustered, Baekhyun was the first to sit up. He didn't trust himself to not give in to his desires if he stared any longer at Chanyeol that close.

Chanyeol was taken aback by the suddenness and sat up. “Baek-”

“We should go before people start finding us here,” Suho called out, standing up from his spot on the benches. The rest of the members followed suit and began walking towards the vans, placing their hands in their pockets, pulling their hats down, or adjusting their face masks.

Baekhyun quickly stood, offering his hand to pull Chanyeol up.

Chanyeol stared at the outreached hand before shaking his head out of his thoughts. He didn't remember what he was going to say to his best friend, but he had the feeling he had to say something. Chanyeol took the offered hand and thanked Baekhyun.

As Baekhyun was about to walk away, Chanyeol held onto his hand, stopping him from leaving. He turned around to face him, “What is it Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol stared at their hands, feeling the same warmth as he did before while he was conscious of his heart beating. He smiled brightly at Baekhyun with puppy-eyes.

Baekhyun knew from that look that Chanyeol would ask him to do something with him. He leaned on one leg, waiting for Chanyeol to get on with it and stop giving him those eyes. He would say yes to anything he asked, puppy-eyes or not.

“Let's take a picture Baek-hyung! To commemorate the last day of our concert and our duet! ” Chanyeol said excitedly as he pulled his phone out.

Baekhyun sighed and walked over to his side, already smiling and making a peace sign.

Infamously, Chanyeol made a peace sign next to his eyes, grinning from ear to ear. The picture had come out nicely with the stars in the background. Chanyeol immediately sent it to Baekhyun then posted it online with the caption, “What a romantic scene tonight haha! Just had a private concert with my idol! Lucky♥!!”

Chanyeol bounced away happily towards the vans while Baekhyun looked up at the stars once more.

I'm the one that's lucky Chanyeol...

“Ready to go?” Xiumin asked as he placed an arm around him, squeezing Baekhyun's arm.

Though he wished the night wouldn't end, Baekhyun nodded and walked with Xiumin, putting an arm around him as well.

“Would you like for us to talk when we get home?” Xiumin asked, watching Chanyeol skip away and hop into the car. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, patting the seat next to him happily. Xiumin smiled, but couldn't help having a small resentment towards Chanyeol for Baekhyun. “He's really an idiot. But...he is your idiot, right?” Xiumin offered Baekhyun a smile, rubbing his arm to cheer him up.

Baekhyun smiled and laughed, “Yeah. He is.” He nodded at Xiumin, answering his question before jumping into the van to sit next to a giddy Chanyeol.
 


For the duration of the drive back home, EXO celebrated their last concert day by leaving the car windows down and partying in the vans. They sang their lungs out from singing Tender Love to Lightsaber to Monster to Lotto and so forth.

Unfortunately, their energies had soon crashed upon arriving at their dorms, post-concert fatigue and weariness caught up to them very quickly. Well, for some of the members...

“Home!!!” Sehun celebrated walking slowly into the dorms with his arms raised in the air. He soon landed on the couch of their living room, heavily sighing contently.

Baekhyun had followed in after Suho, D.O, and Kai, crashing on top of Sehun. Kai had seen the sight and laughed, joining the dog pile. “Wahh!!”

The three had a fit of giggles while Chen came in and began taking pictures of their silliness.

Baekhyun dangled off the edge of the couch, diagonally laying across Sehun on his back, yelling for his life. Sehun had his arms wrapped around Baekhyun to keep him from falling off the couch, also yelling from trying to save his hyung desperately. Kai laid on top of Baekhyun hugging the both of them and sandwiching Baekhyun between their hugs. Kai, however, acted as the villain, laughing evilly as he rocked all three of them back and forth, going right towards the very edge of the couch before rocking them back onto the couch for momentary safety.

They were a constant chorus of “AHH!!” “Wahh..!” “AHH!” in between laughs.

Chen was cracking up laughing at their antics when Chanyeol walked in carrying his guitar case while rolling in his drum kit case with his new Rilakkuma riding it. Chen elbowed Chanyeol, “Omo, look at them like we didn't even have a concert!”

Chanyeol had burst with laughter, hitting Chen. His laugh had cut short and died down, seeing Sehun hold Baekhyun around his waist while Baekhyun held his hands in place. Chanyeol's laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter