What is that?"

Who is She?

The morning lights hit and the alarm goes off. RINNGGGGGGGG!!!!! "Aishhhh Krystal!!!!! You didn't have to move it to my ear you dumb hole!" Jessica shouted totally forgetting that there is someone sleeping next to her. After two minutes she finally remembered and her face heat up because Taeyeon is now up and holding in her laughter. 

"You too! Arghhh I'm going to get ready." Jessica said and left to the bathroom only to be followed by Taeyeon. 

"Why are you following me? I'm going to take a shower and do my business so please wait out in my room." Jessica said and push Taeyeon outside. 

"UNNIEEEEEEEE!!!" There comes the little culprit who wasn't afraid to die from the HellSica. 

"Ummmmm she is in the bathroom taking care of her business." Taeyeon said since she isn't that afraid of Krystal now. 

"Oh do you want to do something?" Krystal smirked. 

"Do w..what?" Taeyeon asked afraid of what Krystal might do. 

Krystal didn't say anything and walk to the bathroom door. She then took out a key and unlocked the door quietly. "Shhhh" Krystal turned and face Taeyeon as she put a finger on her lips saying to be quiet. Taeyeon who have no clue just kept quiet. 

Jessica who was in the shower didn't know what is happening outside the curtains. Krystal slowly walked in and took away the towel and Jessica's cloths. She then ran out and shut the door slowly and laugh her off. Taeyeon sat on the bed wondering what just happened but then everything absorbs into her little brain. She was then alert and panic that Jessica might think it's her. 

After a couple minutes the two can her the dolphin screams. "KRYSTAL!!!!! YOU LITTLE PUNK GIVE ME MY CLOTHS IF NOT AND WE ARE LATE TO SCHOOL DONT BLAME ME!" Jessica threaten Krystal knowing that her sister would give her the cloths right away. As she expected Krystal opened the door but only to see that Jessica is already dressed up. 

"Hahaha you stupid head I knew you would do that so I got some extra and hid it BLAH!" Jessica said and merong her sister who is fuming now. 

"Ok let's go if we really are late I will punch you in the face and I dug a hole just for you." Krystal said and stomped out. 

"Ok! Let's go!" Jessica said and about to go.

"What about me?" Taeyeon said with a pout. 

"You can't go to school like that plus you will attract a lot of attention." Krystal said a bit harsh. 

"What is that?" Taeyeon ask innocently. 

"School is where you go and be lock like in jail." Krystal said earning a hit from Jessica. 

"Yah! Krystal Jung Soojung why are you telling her that?! Taeyeon don't believe what my stupid sister is saying because school is where you go to learn about stuff you don't know." Jessica carefully told Taeyeon which Taeyeon just nod. 

"Can I go learn too?" Taeyeon asked. 

"What? You are too old you know?" Krystal bluntly said. 

"Nuh uh Krystal last time I check which was a coulee days ago she is just older than me by a month." Jessica said and smile. 

"Whatever unnie are we going to go yet." Krystal said annoyed. 

"Yes and Taeyeon stay I my room don't come out because if mom see you she is going to creep out and as for school I can ask my uncle. Bye remember stay in my room until I get home!" Jessica shouted as she is now being drag by the lil Jung. 

...........

For the whole day Taeyeon stayed in Jessica's room like she was told to. It is now 3:30 when she heard the front door open. Taeyeon was going to go see if it was Jessica but she didn't because she heard, "YAH UNNIE DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE IN A HOLE?!" Taeyeon was sure that was Krystal. 

"OBEY YOUR UNNIE GOSH DISRESPECTFUL MUCH?" Jessica said and Taeyeon walked out quickly. 

"Ummm is there any problem here?" Taeyeon ask now that she is more comfortable with the two. 

"YOUR girlfriend here gave my number to some random guy." Krystal said and Jessica blushed a little at what Krystal just said. 

"What is that?" Taeyeon cluelessly asked. 

"It's when two people sleep together on one bed and kiss and hold hands and love each other." Krystal beat Jessica to it. 

"YAH KRYSTAL NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO PUSH YOU OFF THE CLIFF FIRST OF ALL TAEYEON AND I ARE NOT TOGETHER SECOND WE DONT HOLD HANDS THIRD WE DONT KISS FOURTH BEING GIRLFRIENDS DOESNT NEED TO SLEEP ON ONE BED EVEN FRIENDS AND SISTER DO THAT TOO!" Jessica exploded. 

"Ok unnie omg calm down but why did you give my number to those jerks?" Krystal asked crossing her arms. 

"Well they wanted my number but I don't want them to know it but being the nice person I am I gave them your number. If they text or call just say they got the wrong number or wrong person period." Jessica said and winked but she didn't know she was effecting one little person who saw that wink. 

"Aishhhh whatever I'm going Amber we are hanging out today bye." Lil Jung left. 

......."Oh yeah have you eaten?" Jessica asked as she remembered she told Taeyeon to stay inside the room. 

"No...I am hungry...~~" Taeyeon whine cutely. 

"Awweeee ok wait here I will get something for you to eat." Jessica said and left. 

That night Jessica told her mom about Taeyeon and she also told Taeyeon she can go to school with Jessica them tomorrow because her uncle said so. Jessica's uncle is the owner of the school she goes to that is why the Jungs are so popular but one thing is when they check Taeyeon already finish her highschool years so she can't learn but she can follow Jessica. Taeyeon was happy that she will not be left alone in the house and she has this feeling of being close to Jessica only. Everything went well and the house blackout which everyone went to sleep. 

"Good night Taeyeon." Jessica said as she turn facing the other way. 

"Goodnight Princess Jung." Taeyeon said and hugged Jessica but this made Jessica tense. Jessica didn't bother though because who would pull away when your favorite idol is hugging you. Jessica smile and went to sleep.

......

A/N: Ok here you go haha ig it's not as good but I tried and now I'm tired. Hope you enjoy thank you!