Where am I?

Who is She?

"Breaking news Korea best singer has gone missing after her vacation to the U.S. If anyone in the U.S. Find Kim Taeyeon then please report to SM entertainment ASAP.  Thank you this is ABC news." (I don't know how they do the reporting thing). 

"Mommmm Taeyeon is going missing!" A High school student shouted through the large house. 

"Ok go to school already!" Her mom shouted from the kitchen. 

"But mom this is serious matter My FAVORITE IDOL IS MISSING!!!!" The girl scream at the top of her lung only to receive a light smack on my head from her little sister who is one year younger.

"Omg unnie Taeyeon will be fine just stfu(shut the f*** up) already and we need to go gosh if I'm late for school I swear you will never have peace." The younger said firmly.

"Yah! I am still your UNNIE so respect!" The older said in the name of an older sister.

"Then act like one gosh! Let's go already!" The younger said and dragged the older out the door. 

...............

The two sister bicker non-stop till they reached the school. "Aishhhh I don't know how I have such a disrespectful sister I should of left you somewhere." The older complained. 

"Yea I don't know how I have such an immature sister if only I could drive I wouldn't wait for you." The younger scoffed back. 

"Whatever." The older said and left. 

The two enter the school and you can't say they aren't popular because as soon as they got in....."JUNGSIS IS HERE!!!!" A crowd of more than 100 people came rushing to the entrance. Jessica the older one hates when people fangirl/boy over her. Krystal the younger one was pissed off because she wants to go to class.

"WOULD EVERYONE OF YOU PEOPLE GO TO CLASS IF I AM LATE I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF KRYSTAL JUNG I MEAN JESSICA JUNG THAT I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!" Krystal burst out and saw the fears in the people's eyes. 

"YAH WTH WHY IN THE NAME OF ME?" Jessica ask when she heard her sister shouted. 

"Because if we get in trouble it's only you." Krystal said and ran away to her class leaving Jessica behind. 

"KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG!!!!!" Jessica shout and ran to her class as well. 

............

'Arghhhh where am I? Who am I? What happened?' A lost girl ask herself as she walk down the highway road. 

Cars are passing by but she doesn't know anyone of them. They look so stranger to her and she felt like she is from a different planet. Suddenly a car pulled over and a cute girl walk over to her. "Aren't you Kim Taeyeon?!" The cute girl scream because of happiness.

"Who is Taeyeon?" The lost girl asked. 

"You how can you not know?" The girl ask now a bit more aware of what is coming next.

"I can't remember anything...and no where to go to..." The lost girl who apparently is Kim Teayeon Korea best singer. 

"Oh....My.....God...here I was waiting to be old enough to go to your fanmeet pls but now I see you in person talking to you and you not remembering anything...." The girl had open. 

"I do you know who I am?" Taeyeon ask curiously.

"Of course who wouldn't I am Jessica by the way how about to stay at my place for tonight?" Jessica said without thinking much because she was too happy.

"Uhhhh ok Jessica-ssi can I stay at your place until I remember somethings?" Taeyeon ask with pleading eyes. 

"Yes you are very welcome anytime and you can stay forever if you want." Jessica sequel like a crazy fangirl. 

"Thank you." Taeyeon shyly said. 

"Let's go it's getting late don't want to stay here." Jessica said although this is a small city just perfect there could be danger anywhere. 

The two walk to Jessica's car and Jessica drove off. 

...............

"I'm home!!!!" Jessica shouted and threw her bag somewhere on the couch. 

"Yah unnie! Why is the house never quiet when you are home OMG! And Wtf you bring OMGGGGG it's KIM TAEYEONNN!!!!" Krystal shouted as soon as she saw Taeyeon behind Jessica. 

"Je..Jessica who is that?" Taeyeon asked as she hid behind Jessica.

"That is my annoying little sister. Who is very disrespectful as you can see." Jessica said.

"Unnie since when were you so close to her?" Krystal asked when she saw how Taeyeon is being so close to Jessica. 

"She well she lost her memories I don't know either but I saw her out on the highway on my way home so I took her home since she needs a home." Jessica explained. 

"Wow my unnie can actually act like an 18 years old for once." Krystal said and walked over to the two other girls. 

"PISHHH I'm always myself what chu talking bout?" Jessica said.

"I'm Krystal Jung that '18' years old girl's sister." Krystal said and stretch out her hand to get a handshake. 

Instead of shaking hand with Krystal Taeyeon hid more behind Jessica's back like Krystal is some kind of bad guy. Krystal was shock because no one dare to reject a handshake from her people would die for it. Jessica was also shock at this move too she wonder why Taeyeon wasn't as afraid of her but she is afraid of Krystal.

"Taeyeon Krystal mean no harm. She is friendly." Jessica said but in her mind she say the opposite. 

'I can't believe I said she is friendly god she is a witch!' Jessica thought. 

"I...I...can hear what you are thinking Jessica..." Taeyeon mumbled so only Jessica would hear. 

"What? Stop joking." Jessica said. 

"No I really did you said she is a witch and not friendly." Taeyeon said quietly also shocking Jessica. 

"How the hell do you hear my mind." Jessica thought. 

"I don't know either." Taeyeon mumbled. 

"Ok." All Jessica said after. 

Krystal who was standing there confuse on what her sister was doing with the singer. "What?! Unnie what are you guys saying say it to my face." Krystal said coldly. 

"Nothing go to sleep gosh." Jessica said and shoo Krystal away. Jessica then turn to look at Taeyeon and realize where would Taeyeon sleep. 

"Ummmm you can sleep in my room I will sleep with Krystal." Jessica said awkwardly. 

"No I want you to sleep with me because I am afraid." Taeyeon said clinging onto Jessica's arm. 

"Ummm ok sure lets go." Jessica said and the two went to Jessica's room and eventually sleep.

............

A/N: Sorry finals week y'all wish me luck haha anyways here the first chapt. Thanks for your time!! Jungsis dorks. Sorry about mistakes too. Mianhe.