What does this mean?

Who is She?

After couple of months of going to school with Jessica, Taeyeon was kinda use to the American living style. It's Saturday and Taeyeon doesn't know what to do since she doesn't really know English. She can't just go around without Jessica or Krystal. She went and saw Jessica still sleeping on her bed in a unique pose too. Taeyeon laugh but Jessica didn't wake up either so she thought of an idea. 

She jumped on the bed and hug Jessica. "Wake up baby it's Saturday you gotta show me around." Taeyeon said sweetly to Jessica and amazingly Jessica woke up.

"Hmmm what did you just say?" Jessica said with eyes still half opened. 

"I said wake up and show me around in this town will you?" Taeyeon said cutely which Jessica woke up and smiled. 

"Of course I would." Jessica said and went to the bathroom. 

"Whoa was that my sister that just went to the bathroom? Taeyeon unnie did you just woke up with just a hug and whisper? Whaaaaa amazing!" Krystal said and clapped her hands loudly.

"SHUT UP KRYSTAL!" Jessica said in English and she knew Krystal was gonna reply back. 

"WHAT ITS TRUE YOU ARE A LAZY BUM SO ITS AMAZING TO SEE YOU WOKE UP BY THAT OR IS IT THAT YOU ALREADY FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!" Krystal shouted back with a smirk. 

"Sorry but what does the last part you said there me And?" Taeyeon innocently asked since she doesn't know what Mrystal said at the end there. 

"It means.." Krystal was interrupted as Jessica did a head lock on Krystal and dragged her to the bathroom and try to drown Krystal in the sink. 

"Whoa! Whoa! Jessica calm down you might kill our little Krystal." Taeyeon said and pulled Krystal behind her. 

"Our? That devil? Omg." Jessica said and slam the door in the other twos face. 

"Damn. I am not her Krystal but I can be your Krystal!" Krystal shouted happily. 

"Ok sure my Krystal." Taeyeon said but then she was pulled by no other then Jessica into the bathroom. 

"HEY JESS WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR? DONT TELL ME YOU ARE JEALOUS!" Krystal teases her sister again. 

"Go away before I open the door!" Jessica shouted from the other side of the door. 

"What did she mean?" Taeyeon asked again. 

"IT MEANS SHE IS JEALOUS AND AWHILE AGO I SAID SHE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Krystal shouted in Korean to Taeyeon and at that time Jessica opened the door and dragged Krystal away. 

When Jessica was sure they were outside Jessica turn to Krystal with fire coming out of her nose and ears. "Ok fine I do like her and I am jealous but you didn't have to tell her and make it awkward!" Jessica shouted at Krystal. 

"Now you know how I feel when Amber found out about my feelings!" Krystal shouted back and saw how Jessica sigh. 

"It's not the same Krys...Amber likes you but her? I don't even know if she like girls." Jessica said with a sad tone. 

"Don't worry I think I have falling for you since the first time I met you." A voice suddenly startle the two sisters. 

"Taeyeon...do you mean it?" Jessica asked. 

"Yep now will you be my girlfriend ok you will now let's go but before we go you should change into more appropriate cloths...it's our first date look good!" Taeyeon said in fast mode and went back inside. 

"Whoa. You got yourself a celebrity girlfriend." Krystal said in amazement. 

"How did she know I will say yes?" Jessica asked dumbly. 

"Gosh you are stupid. Your brain wait you have no brain your empty skull just said you like her duh!" Krystal said and smack Jessica's head. 

"Oh gosh my sister is so "smart" that she made everything awkward between her and her crush." Jessica countered. 

"Cut! Scene one finish! Go change Sica we need to go to scene two with only me and you!" Taeyeon suddenly came and stop the two sisters. Taeyeon has felt comfortable with the two. 

"Nice Taeyeon unnie smart unlike an empty skull here!" Krystal said and ran to her room. 

"HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE TOO!" Krystal shouted. 

"Aishhh this child is so cute." Taeyeon mumbled but Jessica heard it. 

"Then date her then." Jessica said and went to her room. Taeyeon followed Jessica to her room. 

Taeyeon POV...

Jessica she is just so gorgeous. She is like....I hate to say but she is like someone I known really well before. I can't believe I am dating her though. I was so scared she will reject me that I just made her my girlfriend to my surprise she just went along with it. We heard Krystal shouting and I just think it's so cute of her but I forgot and when I realize Sica already is mad. I'm doom. I followed her into her room or should I say our room. I closed the door and saw my now girlfriend sulking cutely I was about to go comfort her but my head suddenly hurt. 'Leave! I said Leave!'. I blackout. 

......

'Sooyeon-ah why are you so beautiful?' I ask this girl who I can't see her face. 

'Stop being so cheesy Taengoo because you are beautiful too.' She said and kissed me on the lips! 

'I will always love you.' I said and hugged her. 

....

'What is this! You! How could you!' I shouted as I throw everything to the floor. 

'Taengoo it's...it's a mistake.' She said the same girl I have no idea what I am doin right now. 

'Mistake? What kind of mistake here I see you with my own eyes! I just leave.' I said with tears in my eyes. 

'But I love you.' She said but something in me told me it was a lie. 

'Leave! Just leave!' I shouted. 

......

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Wake up!" I slowly open my eyes hearing that familiar voice. 

"S-Sooyeon? W-what am I doing here?" I ask like seriously where is this why is she here?

"Sooyeon? Taeyeon don't you remember me? I am Jessica." She said but she looks just like Sooyeon. 

 "Jessica? Where is this? Why am I here?" I asked again. 

"You are in my house and you were here a couple weeks ago. You lost your memory and you can't remember who you are so I took you with me." She said and all the details of when the car crash happens starts to take its toll. 

"Then who are you to me?" I asked. 

"Huh? Of course I am your girlfriend. You just asked me out awhile ago idiot." She said with a angel smile. 

"G-girlfriend? Oh ummmm well hello I am Kim Taeyeon Korea's best singer." I said politely. 

"Whoa wait! You remember now?" She asked me with a surprise face. 

"Well I do remember duh and you anyone would say they are my girlfriend or boyfriend because I'm a famous person so sorry but I don't think I know you in fact I have my own girlfriend back in Korea." I said and laugh a little at how she think she can say she is my girl. 

"What? But you really did...you even said you liked me since the first time you saw me...you can also read my mind...what happened." She said and I just laugh. 

"Nice try but sorry I should go now because I have some schedule I need to do." I said and left.

.........

Jessica POV...

"KRYSTAL WHY WE JUST STARTED BUT NOW SHE IS LEAVING ME LIKE SHE NEVER KNEW ME BEFORE WHY!!" I said as I cried in my little sister's arms. Sometimes I am glad she is my little sister even if we fight 24/7. 

"Unnie you should know we Jungs don't give up when she don't remember we make her remember. Go catch her unnie." Krystal said to me. She is so supportive but I don't know how I can get my Taeyeon back when she left thinking I lied and say she have her own girlfriend in Korea. 

"I CANT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! SHE SHE IS SO HEARTLESS...SHE IS SO MEAN...SHE IS A MONSTER!" I shouted and hit the bed. 

"Ok ok Aishhhh you are like a little baby right now so dry those tears and build up that strong wall of yours and follow her to Korea unnie make her realize that she really love you. Or better yet make her fall again." Krystal said to me and it hit me. Yes I need to make her love me again. South Korea here I come! 

"Thanks Krys when I get her to love me I will tell you as the first." With that I left to pack my stuff. My tough journey up ahead is going to be rough but I won't lose.

.......

A/N: Sorry guys kinda a mess up one but its ok right? I am trying my best I have such a bad luck today woke up with a sore neck and half of my body is sore then stepped on a staple that went into my foot then fell of the swing and got some bruises what will I do with my life.