Winning on the losing team

Who is She?

"Finally South Korea I have finally reach you." Jessica said with a smile. 

Jessica has just arrived in Seoul before she knows it someone pulled her. 

"Sooyeon where do you think you are going!" A girl who Jessica doesn't know.

"Who is Sooyeon?" Jessica said cluelessly. 

"You of course who else. Everyone here will know you." The girl said. 

"Uhhhh I think you got the wrong person...I am Jessica Jung." Jessica said and smile. 

"Wait what? Hold on let me call someone first." The girl said and pull out her phone. She called a number and waited. 

"Hello?" The person on the other side said. 

"What...Sooyeon where are you?" The girl in front of Jessica said. 

"Oh I am in the bathroom why?." the girl name Sooyeon answered. 

"Ok wait there." The girl said and end the call then she drag Jessica to the bathroom 

........

"Sooyeon." The girl said and Sooyeon turn around, leaving the girl shock at what she is seeing. 

"You...Yuri what do you think you are doing?" Sooyeon ask when she saw someone who looks just like her. 

"She is Jessica Jung I mistake her as you earlier so I am planning to apologize." the girl name Yuri said. 

"I am sorry but what can I do for you?" Yuri ask Jessica. 

'Great i can ask her about Taeyeon.' Jessica thought. 

"Ummmm I need to meet Taeyeon right now...it may sound weird but I dont know I can't explain right now." Jessica said shaking.

"What!" Yuri shouted. 

"Taeyeon? Why?" Sooyeon said. 

"She have some debt to pay me. I am not lying too if you think I am lying I can show you proof." Jessica said strongly.

"Show me first." Yuri said. 

"Here." Jessica said and took out her phone to show the pictures of her and her friends and Taeyeon. 

"How can I believe its not photoshopped or at a fan meeting." Yuri said curiously. 

"Omg just let me see her there is more prove there." Jessica said. 

"Ok I will trust you on this. Lets go." Yuri said and dragged Jessica out. 

.........

Yuri and Jessica is at Taeyeon's door. ....knock...knock....

"Oh hi Yuri." Taeyeon said smiling. 

"Taeyeon someone wants to see you." Yuri said and moved aside. 

"Sooyeon? Or Jessica?" Taeyeon asked. 

'Its Jessica.' Jessica think in her head. 

"Ah Jessica that crazy fan." Taeyeon said and Yuri froze. 

"Wait woman how did you know its Jessica?" Yuri asked. 

"She just said its Jessica." Taeyeon said. 

"No she didn't even say a word yet." Yuri said. 

"What?" Taeyeon said. 

'Told you. You said you liked me and since the first time we met you could read my mind' Jessica thought. 

"Wait what I can't read your mind. You are speaking it!" Taeyeon said but Yuri just stare at her like she has gone crazy. 

"Girl Jessica didn't even speak once. What in the world are you talking about." Yuri said and Taeyeon just couldn't believe it. 

'Believe me now?' Jessica thought this time Taeyeon stare at her and its true she can hear the mind but Jessica didn't even talk. 

"Ok this is crazy. You can leave." Taeyeon said and was about to leave. 

'I will stay here. No matter what you still have debt left to pay me. You stayed in my home for months. You lost your memories and became stupid so I was guarding you from all your crazy fans. I fed you and took you in so you want starve or die from disease. Now I will stay here no matter what you say.' Jessica said everything in her head. 

"WHAT! Living here?! In this house? Well thank you for letting me stay in you home during those times. I will pay you back how much do you want?" Taeyeon said and grab her money. 

"I want to stay here. Not money." Jessica finally speaks. 

........."Aren't you Kim Taeyeon?"......."UNNIE!". "I LIKE HER OK!"......"I like you too.".....

"Oh crap." Taeyeon suddenly said. 

"Krystal...and Jessica....Yoona...Tiffany...Seohyun and Amber I just remember." Taeyeon slowly process through her brain. 

"Yea just remember thank god!" Jessica said. 

"That voice its different from Sooyeon how did I not know." Taeyeon continue. 

"Who is Sooyeon?" Jessica asked curiously. 

"Her ex. The one who looked like you earlier." Yuri interrupted. 

"What? No wonder." Jessica said and rubbed her chin. 

"Yuri....I just realize....my childhood fiancé is not Sooyeon....its Jessica. They got switch!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily. 

"How?...what?" Yuri ask confusedly. 

"I heard my grandma once said Sooyeon had two more sisters but they left with their mom and one that left with their mom was my fiancé but since Sooyeon look like Jessica they decided to trick me. So in conclusion Jessica is my real fiancé!" Taeyeon exclaimed. 

"What? I had a sister?" Jessica ask confusedly. 

"Yea! Call your mom I know she knows this!" Taeyeon said quickly. 

Jessica called her mom and she answered. 

"Hello?" Jessica's mom said on the other side. 

"Mom do i have a twin?" Jessica ask firmly. 

"Oh ok yes. It was...Idk I am sorry." Her mom said softly. 

"You and Krystal have to come here tonight!" Jessica said and her mom just agree.

..........

Here it is Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyeon, Krystal, and their mom sat in Taeyeon's home and stare at each other. 

"So all this time I thought I didn't have an siblings but I have two beautiful sisters." Sooyeon said with tears. 

"Yes we reunite." Jessica said and cried along. 

"Now I have another unnie to bully." Krystal said and smile. 

"Ya Krystal stop it!" Jessica said and there it goes. 

"I bet Sooyeon unnie is smarter than you." Krystal said and merong. 

"Well she isn't as smart as me just so you know." Jessica said. 

"Lets see then?" Krystal challenge. 

"Did you forget I'm top student in the school." Jessica said leaving Taeyeon and Sooyeon's mouth open. 

"Dont need to test because Sooyeon here was place 40 in the school and that school only have 40 people." Taeyeon said and held in her laughter. 

"Hahahaha see Krystal what did I tell ya huh." Jessica said and its her turn to merong. 

'Omg she is so cute.' Taeyeon fangirl in her head though Sooyeon and Jessica look alike but they dont exactly look alike. Their attitudes aren't the same either. Jessica is more bright and like a monkey while Sooyeon she keeps her straight face all the time. 

"So Taeyeon." Mrs. Jung spoke up. 

"Yes?" Taeyeon answer a bit scared. 

"Who will you marry? Jessica or Sooyeon." Mrs. Jung asked. 

'Jessica I was with her for something months and I love her already...Sooyeon she was once my lover but she cheated on me........I will go with.....' 

"Sooyeon." Taeyeon said seriously. 

"What!" Both Jessica and Sooyeon shouted. 

"Chill I was just kidding I will go with Jessica she is my everything. Sooyeon good luck with Yuri." Taeyeon said and heard sighs of relieve from both girls. 

"Go i was about to strangle you." Jessica said. 

"Hahahaha idiot." Krystal said and the whole family laughs. 

"By the way Krystal? Who is she?" Taeyeon asked when she saw someone. 

"Hi I am Sulli. Krystal's bestfriend." Sulli said and smile.

...........

A/n: Ok Idk kinda writers block here helpppp. Jk thanks for reading this story it has come to an end.