Who are they?

Who is She?

It is once morning again and Jessica knew today was going to be one of the longest day for her because there will be a lot of kids who know Taeyeon and some would try to ask her out. Jessica gave some cloths to Taeyeon since she can't go there looking like a grudge. 

Taeyeon look at the cloths Jessica gave her and she thought that Jessica sure have a good taste of fashion. When she walked out the room first thing she heard is....

"UNNIE STOP YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAME OUT!!!" Krystal shouted as she tried to run away from Jessica. 

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Jessica shouted back but instead hear scream was high and poor Krystal because Jessica caught her and yelled that into the baby jung's ear. 

"Ok gosh I might be deaf! Omg Unnie let's go we might be late." Krystal said and dragged Jessica out the door. 

"Krystal we still have 2 hours left omg! For Pete sake!" Jessica said when she saw the time in her car. 

"Well we need to get there earlier because you+me+her=disaster." Krystal said and point to all of them. 

"True you are smart at times." Jessica said and started driving. 

The three arrive to school and luckily no one was here yet so they went and wait for school to start. Jessica and Krystal were bickering as usual and Taeyeon she is just plugging in her ears using Jessica's phone and earbuds. Taeyeon found that Jessica listen to this one girl name Taeyeon and her face look like herself too. Taeyeon sudden got some flashbacks and that cause her head to hurt and she almost fainted. This stopped the sisters Fromm bickering as Jessica ran to Taeyeon.

"Tae!" Jessica shouted and asked if the girl was ok. Taeyeon gave her an ok sign and that's when students start to get in the school. All students were inform already so no one bothers Taeyeon and no one dear report her to SM. Jessica was thankful for all of them that they understands. 

Lunch break came quickly and Jungsis dragged Taeyeon to the lunch room. There they spotted their friends. "Hey! Jessica!" Jessica's friend shouted. Most likely Tiffany. 

"Hey guys this is Taeyeon sure you all know her. Tae the loud one is Tiffany, that is Yoona, and Seohyun." Jessica said which Tiffany glare to her. 

"Hi nice to meet you all I am Taeyeon. Memories lost and only will stick with Sica no one else." Taeyeon said and hid behind Jessica once again. 

"GOd Tiffany unnie you know they are like a couple even Taeyeon can read Jessica's mind." Krystal blurted out which make Yoona hyper. 

"Telepathy? Show it to us please?" Yoona plead with her aegyo voice and Taeyeon got another flashback that cause her to be dizzy. 

"Ummmm Tae is that ok?" Jessica ask oblivious of what is happening to Taeyeon. 

"Y..Yeah." Taeyeon manage to say. 

Tiffany asked, "What is my favorite color?" 

'It's totally pink she is a pink mushroom' Jessica thought in her head. 

"Pink and she said you are a pink mushroom." Taeyeon said and shocked Tiffany. 

"Hmmmm who do I like most out of Girls Generation?" Yoona asked this time.

'Girls Generation is the girl group that you debuted with and her favorite is Yoona as you can see she kinda look like Yoona just that she is a pain in the .' Jessica said in her head. 

"Oh a group i debuted with and your favorite is Yoona because you look like her and your name is like hers except you are a pain in the is what Jessica said." Taeyeon was being to honest that almost got Jessica killed. 

"What do I say to them if they eat a hamburger?" Seohyun smiled. 

'She would tell us that we will die if we eat them. I hope she live long and long until she is 100 years old.' Jessica answered.

"You would tell them they will die if they eat it and she hope you live for a long long time until you are 100 years old." Taeyeon said and again Jessica about to be killed. 

"What am I good at?" Suddenly a voice startled them and it was Amber. 

'That is Amber Krystal's crush and she is really good at rapping.' Jessica said in her head. 

"You are Amber Krystal's crush and you are good at rapping." Taeyeon said this time Jessica really is dead because before everyone know Krystal was on top of Jessica strangling her. 

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL TAEYEON NOW AMBER KNOW!" Krystal said and shouted at the same time. 

"Krys it's ok stop you might kill your unnie its ok cause I like you too." Amber said and pulled Krystal off of Jessica. 

"HEY I HELPED YOU TO GET AMBER SO WE ARE EVEN!!!" Jessica shouted and held Taeyeon's hand then they ran away. 

When they ran away they bump into a guy..."Donghae." Was all Jessica mutter and stopped. 

"Huh! So you go for girls now? Cool but hey let's be friends I don't mean harm. Come in peace haha." Donghae said cheerfully. He was never the guy to be a bully. 

"Sica-ah who are they?" Taeyeon asked when she saw some guys walking toward them.

"Oh those they are Donghae's friend they are friendly don't worry." Jessica said as she watch Heechul and Siwon walked over. 

"Ok." Taeyeo said and hid behind Jessica again.

.....

The day was long but they made it. Now Jessica is laying in her room with Taeyeon sleeping next to her. Soon she found that she is falling. 

.....

A/N: Sorry this is kinda short but next time I will make it longer so bye and thank you sorry for errors too.