Verkwan

Macaroons

THIS HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME AS MEANIE BEFORE THE MANAGER ARRIVED. ENJOY~ 


Vernon listening to song when Seungkwan called his name. He looked Seungkwan still stunned that Seungkwan look good in that floral dress.

"Hello Vernon?" Seungkwan waved infront of his face.

"Huh? Yeah" Vernon cleared his throat.

"Can you help me get that book on top of the shelf. Damn Im getting more shorter now Im a girl" Seungkwan pouted.

"Well thats cute to heard" Vernon playfully towered her as he looked down eye contact with Seungkwan.

Seungkwan sticked her tongue out as she smacked Vernon's chest "Come on,take that book" Seungkwan pouted again.

Vernon hummed as he looked at Seungkwan "What do I get for this?"

Seungkwan smiled sweetly at him too sweet for Vernon to take it "You'll found it later. Now, the book please"

Vernon rolled his eyes as he took the book and gave it to Seungkwan. Seungkwan took the book and sticked her tongue out as she ran away before Vernon got a chance to grab her.

"Yah! I will get you!" Vernon shouted as Seungkwan gave him an evil laughed as she ran away.

 

Seungkwan happily ran as she suddenly bumped to Wonwoo. "Oh sorry, Wonwoo!" Seungkwan hugged her.

"Yeah its okay but gladly I found you" Wonwoo said as she nervously biting her own lips.

"Okay... why,Wonwoo?" Seungkwan asked.

"So I just finished taking care of Mingyu's bleeding hand"

"What happen? Is Mingyu alright?"

"Yeah. He's okay. The thing is I hurriedly ran away from him to the bathroom feels like I want pee but then I saw blood. My bleeding, Seungkwan!" Wonwoo whispered at Seungkwan almost want to cry. Seungkwan panicked as she started to fanned Wonwoo with the book.

"Its alright Wonwoo. You're in period. I just got period too this morning" Seungkwan said.

Wonwoo stopped crying as she looked at seungkwan but then cried again "Uwaaaaaaa I dont like it not a bit" Seungkwan just nodded as she patted Wonwoo's back softy.

 

"There. Feel better right?" Seungkwan asked.

"No" Wonwoo gave her the infamous emo face.

"You'll get to used of it later" Seungkwan grinned.

"YAHH!!! SEUNGKWAN FOUND YOU!!" Vernon from afar shouted as he ran towards them.

"Oppss gotta go" Seungkwan started to ran away again.

Wonwoo looked at the running Seungkwan confusedly as Vernon ran passed her with speed "YAHH!!! BOO SEUNGKWAN"

 

Seungkwan ran for her life but sadly Vernon is too fast as he succeed catched her. "Gotcha pretty" Vernon smirked as he hugged her tightly. Seungkwan just laughed.

"Okay okay. You got me" Seungkwan laughed.

"How dare you running away from me without giving the reward you had promise me" Vernon mimicked how Seungkwan pouted.

Seungkwan rolled her eyes " Hmm cute buy you're not cute like me. So stop it"

"Fine. You want it so bad" Seungkwan smirked as she wrapped her arms around Vernon's neck as Vernon automatically put his both hands behind Seeungkwan's waist. Vernon froze.

Seungkwan gave a quick shy but tease kissed on the lips. 'Okay wtf did I do that' Seungkwan said to himself. They both looked at each other eyes. They lost in their own world until Scoups suddenly shouted to come to the living room.

"We should get going" Seungkwan said grinned as she walked away quickly. Vernon still froze.

"Y-Yeah lets go" Vernon followed behind her.

As their arrived, Dokyeom laughed at Vernon's blushed face.

"Woah what happen to you?"

"Shut it" Vernon glared at him as Seungkwan quietly giggled.

 


HELL YEAH I JUST DID THAT MUAHAHAHA. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENT ^^