Jeongcheol

Macaroons

SO IM GOING TO MAKE ONE CHAPTER FOR ONE COUPLE TO SEE HOW THEY GOING TO BE CLOSE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR PARTNER WITH THE HELP OF THE MACAROONS ^^ ENJOY~


"QUIET!!!!" Dokyeom shouted in a very anger tone as all of them sat quickly and politely.

"Woah" Manager and even Scoups who is the leader were shocked at the sudden angry Dokyeom.

"What? Im not just called as the best vocal for nothing" angry Dokyeom quickly turned back into sunshine bright Dokyeom again.

Scoups smiled proudly while the manager facepalmed and thinking that Dokyeom will once being serious.

"Okay let me get this straight. You guys found the macaroons infront of the door and not slightly feel suspicious about it--"

"Well we thought it from you" Jeonghan said.

"You should have call me first and not eating. Guys come on. You guys are celebrity and things like this should be very aware"

"Sorry hyung" All of them said and lower their head.

The manager sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose " First playing soccer in the practice room until few of the light were broken, then almost threw Woozi out of the roof and now this. Gosh" Manager facepalmed.

The manager looked at his "childrens" who he should be extra take care just did. Its his fault though and he admit it. So the manager tryinh to figure out what he should do.

Seungkwan playing with her hair as Vernon judge her very hard. Scoups still quietly stared at Jeonghan who playing with Dino. The8 feel annoyed with her surrounding but also she feel satisfied giving Jun a black eye. Mingyu finally smiled widely until his ears as Wonwoo finally talked to him but just "Yes Mingyu". Woozi still awkward with Joshua. Dokyeom playing with Hoshi's hair as Hoshi happily eating the last bite of the chicken.

"Im just going to release an official statement about you guys are in sudden hiatus" The manager had decided.

"What?! What about our girlfriends" Jun said.

"You mean our fans Carat" The8 said.

"Yeah. Thats what I said" Jun scoffed.

"Our fans will be upset" Scoups feel bad.

"Well they will get even upset if they found out their favourite oppa turned into girls" Manager said.

"Okay. Im just gonna let hyung settle this" Jeonghan said.

"Can you call me oppa though" The manager said playfully.

Making Seungkwan and Hoshi giggled. Jeonghan just furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yah I will kill you. I dont care if you are our manager" Scoups threated him.

"Woah there, calm down tiger" Jeonghan pulled Scoups away from the manager and hold his hand secretly without the other members noticed. Scoups calm down a little.

"Yeah calm down. Im just kidding" Manager said as he patted Scoups back.

Scoups back to his sense back quickly apologize his behaviour. "Sorry hyung" He bow quickly.

"I guess Jeonghan still had the charm to cool down the flaming dragon" Seungkwan whispered to Hoshi.

"Guys seriously. They can heard you guys" Vernon said facepalmed. Seungkwan and Hoshi just shrugged.

"Okay lets just rest first. I want to go back to the office to give the statement. I want you guys just stay in the dorm. If you guys want to buy grocery. Let the boys do it and dont let the "girls" go out" The manager explained to them.

"Great. Now we are being called 'girls' erghh" The8 feel annoyed even more.

"I like it tho. I always how to have a long hair like Jeonghan sweep sweep" Hoshi playing with her hair.

"And he is our dance leader" The8 and Dino facepalmed.

Few minutes when the manager had gone.

"Okay Im hungry and Imma going out to buy food. Who want to join me?" Jeonghan said.

"The manager just said you girls are forbidden to go out of the dorm" Joshua said.

"Well you can join me and cover for me---"

"No! I will join you!" Scoups shouted making the others suprised.

"Err I mean Im the leader so Im the responsibility here" Scoups coughed awkwardly after the sudden shouted

"Well sure. Lets go" Jeonghan said as she casually wear a lipstick and a little bit make up. Well someone got Boo make up virus too.

Scoups wear a hoodie and a mask to disguise him from the fans.

"Seriously" Scoups watched Jeonghan had done makeup.

"What?" Jeonghan scoffed.

"Come on. Bye kids we will be home soon" Jeonghan hold Scoups hand as they went out of the house.

On their way to the grocery shop, they still holding hands. Scoups looked everywhere except Jeonghan. Jeonghan giggled quietly as she saw Scoups ears are red from the shyness.

"Errr you know we can let go of our hands now" Scoups said breaking the silent atmosphere.

"Why? I like it" Jeonghan really enjoy her time teasing the boy.

As they arrived at the store, Scoups stop suddenly.

"Im just going to wait outside" Scoups said.

Jeonghan blinked in confused. "Okay. Wait for me" Jeonghan let go of his hand. Scoups feel empty again when Jeonghan let go of his hand.

"Of course. I'll be at the bench" Scoups smiled at her.

Jeonghan smiled at him and went into the store alone.

Few minutes later, Scoups feel weird all the sudden as Jeonghan didnt show up yet.

"Thats weird. Why is she taking so long" Scoups looked at the store and saw Jeonghan being harrased by a man.

Scoups quickly ran into the store as he saw the man tried to touched Jeonghan.

"Come on pretty. I will make you feel better" the man tried to touch Jeonghan face.

"Let go of me. Yahh!" Jeonghan tried to get away from the man's grip. 'Gosh I wish I still a boy. I would have punch this man till death right now' Jeonghan said to himself.

"Yah. She said let go!" Scoups punched the man until fainted.

"Yippie my hero~"Jeonghan happily hugged him.

"You're okay?" Scoups asked in worry.

"Im fine" Jeonghan smiled at him.

"Lets go" Scoups grabbed her hand as they walked out of the store after they finished bought some food.

 

"Wow you so cool~" Jeonghan said quite impressed of Scoups.

"Whatever" Scoups tried to be cool.

Jeonghan rolled her eyes and smirked. She kissed Scoups cheek as for Scoups, He almost faint from the pecked. So much trying to be cool.

"Thank you for saving me back there"

"Errr your welcome" Scoups rubbed the back of his neck.

As they had arrived, Seungkwan and Hoshi ran towards them almost bumped each other.

"YES FOOD HAD ARRIVED. FINALLY" Seungkwan and Hoshi snatched the food from Jeonghan's hand. They look like a hungry hyenas.

Dokyeom and Vernon having a hard time to keep them from eating each other.

After they finished eating, the day had turned dark again as all of them feel sleepy.

"Lets go to sleep guys" Joshua as he dragged Woozi with him.

"Wait what" Woozi was suprised by the sudden action but just let Joshua take her in their room.

All of them went into their room except Jeonghan and Scoups still on the couch holding hands. Scoups playing with Jeonghan's hand.

"Im sorry Jeonghan" Scoups said slowly. "Im sorry that I said about Woozi and because of me, we didnt talk to each other forever.

"Its just a week, cheol"

"Yeah. But its looks like so long and I miss you" Scoups pouted. Jeonghan laughed and softly pushed his face.

"I miss you too. I forgive you and Im sorry if I being a lately" Jeonghan rolled her eyes in annoyed.

"Lets go to sleep. You coming?" Jeonghan standing up waiting for Scoups.

"Ahh yeah sure. Ohh Jeonghan"

"Yeah"

"You really really really look so beautiful" Scoups head over heels towards Jeonghan again

"Shut up idiot" Jeonghan laughed.

 

Meanwhile in Meanie room, Wonwoo watched Mingyu getting ready his sleeping spot on the floor as he laying on the floor while Wonwoo laying on their bed alone.

"Mingyu, what are you doing?" Wonwoo asked as she looked down at Mingyu.

"Err sleeping why?" Mingyu said smiling.

"But why on the floor?" Wonwoo asked in annoyed.

Mingyu laughed awkwardly "Well my mom once said dont sleep beside a girl who is not ur wife"

"What the-- but Im your friend. You dont want to sleep with me again" Wonwoo pouted and started to sulked.

Mingyu was suprised and panicked as Wonwoo about to cry.

"Ahhh no Wonu dont cry. Okay I will sleep beside you" Mingyu quickly went to beside her and abondoned the blanket on the floor.

Wonwoo stop her drama act and happily cuddle with Mingyu.

"You really enjoyed playing with my heart Wonu huh" Mingyu chuckled.

"I dont know what are you talking about" Wonwoo muttered in Mingyu chest.

Mingyu just chuckle and shaking his head as he hugged Wonu and sleep.


SO YEAH I START WITH JEONGCHEOL FIRST~ GUESS WHO'S NEXT~