2ji

Macaroons

I KNOW SOME LOVE JIHAN OR JICHEOL BUT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LOVE THE 2JI RIGHT. JOSHUA AND WOOZI SO CUTE TOGETHER I CANT HELP BUT SHIP THEM HEHEH


Woozi examined the macaroons as she staring at the last piece of the macaroons. She is so focused to the macaroons that she didnt noticed Joshua appeared behind her.

Joshua backhugged her as Woozi were flinched.

"Hye its only me. Sorry that I scared you" Joshua said still clingy on Woozi.

"Yeah you did" Woozi smacked his hands that around her.

"What are doing? Is that the macaroons you guys eat that night?" Joshua said.

"Yeah. I still wonder is this macaroons magical though. Who will send this thing to us. Because of you, I turned into a girl" Woozi glared at the macaroons.

"Woozi, stop it. It wont answer you" Joshua chuckled as he rest his head on Woozi's shoulder.

"I know.Yah, why are you extra clingy today?" Woozi asked.

"I dont know... AHHCHUUU!"

"Yah! Why are sneezing? Come here" Woozi face to face Joshua as she put her hand on Joshua's forehead.

"You got a flu " Woozi glared at him but Joshua just smiled like an idiot at him.

"Come on" Woozi left the macaroons on the table as she lead Joshua to the bed.

"Lay down. I will give you some medicine. Have you eat?" Woozi asked.

"Nope"

Woozi rolled her eyes. She leave the room and went to the kitchen. She met with Jeonghan and Scoups.

"Hey Woozi. Do you want to eat?" Jeonghan frying the meat that they have bought and Scoups just stood beside her waving at Woozi. Woozi waved back.

Scoups opened his mouth waiting for Jeonghan to feed him the meat. "Just one" Jeonghan said as she feed him. Scoups happily eat the meat.

"Now shushh"

"So mean" Scoups pouted and gave a quick peck as he ran away quickly.

"YAHH!" Jeonghan face was red.

Woozi just laughed at their adorable things.

"Im just going to eat later. I want to make a porridge for Joshua" Woozi start to make the porridge.

"Did he got a flu? Did he being clingy to you?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah how did you know?" Woozi asked.

"I knew him since we are best friends" Jeonghan smiled.

"Owhh yeah" Woozi smiled back.

"The meat is done. I will save some for you before Scoups eat all of it" Jeonghan grinned.

"Thanks jeonghan. You're the best" Woozi hugged her.

"I know~" Jeonghan waved as she went to the living room.

 

Woozi had finished making the porridge as she is on her way to the room.

She saw Joshua stil laying on the bed playing with his phone. His nose is getting more red.

"ACCCHUUU!"

Woozi laughed as Joshua realised her presence. "Ohh sorry Jihoon"

"Nah. Dont be. Here some porridge and medicine. Eat both them. I will kill you if you didnt eat them" Woozi scolded him.

"Wuu spicy~" Joshua still have the energy to . Woozi just rolled her eyes.

Joshua stared at the porridge and then looked at Woozi with puppy eyes.

"What?"

"I want someone to feed me" Joshua pouted.

"I can call Jeonghan for you if you want. Jeonghan always took care of you yeah Okay I will get Jeonghan----" Woozi about to leave but Joshua grabbed her hand stopping her.

"Why Jeonghan? I want you" Joshua said stared at her.

"Ohh err I guess I can stay" Woozi find a chair and sat beside the bed as she hold the bowl of porridge.

Joshua grinned and he sat like a child waiting for his mom to feed him "Yeah!"

After he's done eating the porridge and the medicine. He lay down again as he patted the empty space beside him.

"What?" Woozi asked.

"Come here" Joshua said.

Woozi sat beside him and suprised that Joshua gave him a bear hugged.

"Thank you so much" Joshua grinned.

"Your welcome. Now can you let go of me. I dont want to get sick because of you" Woozi patted his head softly.

"Oh yeah right. Sorry" Joshua let go of her.

Woozi gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Errrmm Kiss can heal everything. Get well soon. Bye" Woozi hurriedly went out of the room and closed the door. She leaned at the door and covered her blushed face.

"Omg why did I do that erghh" Woozi fanned herself to get rid the blushed.

Meanwhile in the room, Joshua still froze hugging the blanket.

"She kissed me"

"ONG SHE KISSED ME ACCHHUU well on the forehead but OMG She kissed me" Joshua grinned like an idiot until he fell asleep.

Well sweatdream Joshua~


I HOPE THIS IS FLUFF ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS ^^