Pretty Dress

Macaroons

ENJOY~


2 days they have been turned to a girls so Seungkwan need her sister help for clothes because all of their clothes when they were boys are too large for them.

"Can you keep the secret from mom and dad. Just said I had been super busy and cant went home yet"

"What did I get from this?"

"I can buy you one set of victoria secret"

"Hmmm"

"The original one real edition"

"Deal!" Seungkwan sister shake hand with Seungkwan.

Vernon was staring at them "Woah you two look like a twin now cause Seungkwan is a girl"

"Awww are you Hansol that one american boy who always with Boo. You getting more taller and handsome now. Wow how long I havent been here" Seungkwan's sister pinched his cheek as Vernon smiled awkwardly at her.

"Thanks sis for the clothes. Its pretty!" Seungkwan said excitedly.

"Of course just for you" Her sister winked and kissed her cheek.

"Bye baby boo bye guys. If you want anything again, just call me"

"Okay" All of them said.

 

"Well lets try this clothes" Seungkwan said excitedly as Jeonghan and Hoshi clapped their hands like they found a big wardrobe of girls clothes ready to try it on. Jeonghan dragged The8 while Hoshi dragged Wonwoo with them. Woozi and Dino just walked on their own to the room.

"I dont know what happen to them anymore. They even enjoy turned to girls. I thought this will be the huge trouble we got" Scoups said.

The other boys just nodded in agreement as all of them sighed unison.

 

One hour the girls had been in the room. Not one of them had coming out yet. Dokyeom and Mingyu were asleep tired of waiting. Scoups groaned.

"Yah Jeonghan! Are you  guys done yet there?" Scoups shouted and get a yes from Jeonghan.

Jeonghan came out from the room wearing a tank top and jeans. Scoups was stunned.

Vernon's mouth were wide opened as he try to wake Dokyeom and Mingyu up.

"What?! Whoa..." Both Dokyeom and Mingyu said unison.

"Oh Wow" The only word that coming out from Scoups mouth. Jeonghan just smiled shyly.

"I cant believe I wear a skirt just for Boo sake" The8 coming out next with a tank top too but covered with a jean jacket and a skirt just almost below her knee making Jun drooled all the way.

"She's mine" Jun said.

 

"Because you love me" Seungkwan hugged The8 as she wore a short floral dress and a scarf to matched it up.

"You look beautiful, Boo" Vernon said confident.

"Thanks" Seungkwan gave him a flying kiss.

Wonwoo wore a grey girl jumpsuit and tied her hair in ponytail. She just instantly walked towards Mingyu and sat beside him.

"Hye" Mingyu's eyes sparkle looking at Wonwoo.

"Hye too. Do I look fat in this?" Wonwoo asked.

"No. You look beautiful" Mingyu smiled warmly as he put his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Woozi come out already!" Jeonghan pleaded her.

Woozi and Dino came out. Woozi wearing a pink sweater and a short pants.

Dino wore a tshirt and a short pants.

"Awwwww they look like twin" Seungkwan cooed.

"I want Woozi to wear the dress but he rather wear almost the same outfit like Dino" Jeonghan explained.

"I aint going to wear that tight and short dress. Feels like Im wearing a towel only" Woozi rolled her eyes.

Joshua ran towards Woozi and hugged her "You looked so cute!"

Woozi tried to pushed him away but failed "Erghh go away"

Hoshi is the last coming out wearing a tight tank top that her tummy can be seen covered with a white long sweater and a tight jeans.

"I look y in this Woo!" Hoshi flip her hair.

"Yeah you do" Dokyeom almost drooled. Hoshi winked at him.

 

All of them waiting for some news from their manager about who is the one sending those macaroons.

They doing their own business to get rid of the boredness and stuck in the dorm.

The8 and Jun are watching the tv as The8 feel uncomfortable with the short skirt keep rolled up when she sat so Jun gave her the pillow and put in on The8's lap.

"Here. It will make you feel comfortable a little"

"Thanks" The8 said softly. 'What the fudge. Since when did I become this shy around Jun' The8 said to herself.

"Your welcome" Jun smiled at her and continue watching the tv again.

'Maybe he's not that bad' The8 said to herself as she secretly looked at Jun who is so focused on the tv.


WOOZI IN A RIBBON WUHOOO~