Found

Macaroons

BECAUSE THE MEANIE CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT SO IM GOING TO WRITE MORE MEANIE IN THIS CHAPTER ^^


Scoups opened the door and the manager stood there.

"Hey hyung. Any news?" Scoups asked.

"Yeah I got some. Call the others to the living room now" The manager went to the living room as Scoups followed behind.

"GUYS GATHER AROUND! THE MANAGER HAD ARRIVED" Scoups shouted suddenly beside the manager.

"Gosh Seungcheol, next time if you want to shout please far away a little bit from people's ears" Manager almost had a bleeding ears there.

"Sorry heheh" Scoups grinned as he sat down with the manager waiting for the others to arrive.

Seungkwan is grinning as she arrived with Vernon who is blushing red.

"Woah hahah what happen to you dude?" Dokyeom laughed.

"Shut it" Vernon glared at him.

Wonwoo is the last to arrived as she glared almost everyone except Mingyu.

"Where have you been? You left earlier but come late" Mingyu asked worried.

"Nah. Nothing" Wonwoo brushed him away.

"Okay everyone here. Me and the other staff investigate who is the one sending those macaroons. We check all the cameras around the dorm and found this" The manager put the pictures on the table.

Hoshi picked up the pictures as she and Dokyeom looked at the picture.

"Its a girl?" Both said unison.

"Yes. We already found her identity. She works at the funfair just a couple blocks from our company building"

"Can we help? I really want to meet her" Wonwoo asked.

"Wonwoo, I dont think that is a good idea" Mingyu put his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"She is the responsible of my gender and my is bleeding non stop. Its freaking hurt like hell. I have to wear that stupid pad cotton I dont know what its called that seungkwan gave me. I dont even know how the hell Seungkwan got it" Wonwoo spatted fire.

"My sister gave me just in case" Seungkwan said.

Jeonghan closed Dino's ears. Scoups hide behind Jeonghan as well the manager.

'Okay just a minute ago she is a sweet angel taking care of my hand now turn to devil. Never mess with Wonwoo" Mingyu said to himself as he shut himself.

Dokyeom and Jun mouth wide opened as they never thought they will heard that. The8 slapped Jun as well as Hoshi poked Dokyeom cheeks non stop.

"Calm down. Breath in breath out" Mingyu rubbed Wonwoo's back. Now Wonwoo crying.

"I dont know what happen to me. Why am I crying suddenly" Wonwoo crying as she hugged Mingyu tightly. Pretty much Mingyu will have to change his shirt later.

"You're having period, honey. Your emotion are not stable with period. Thats how girls have to deal every month" Seungkwan explained.

"Okay you guys can help. We will call you guys about this mission" The manager said.

"Wait what mission?" Woozi asked.

"You guys gonna catch the girl. We need to ask her everything about the macaroons and how to get you guys back to boys" The manager pointing at all them" The manager accidentally pointed at their s.

"Yah stop pointing at our s ert!" The8 shouted.

"Sorry Sorry" The manager bow in apologize.

"WUUUHH LETS GO CATCH THAT " Wonwoo suddenly shouted as she about to leave. Mingyu quickly grabbed her and pulled her to sit back.

"Not now Wonwoo. We wait for the manager to call us" Mingyu explained to her. 

"Okay I might as well be going now. See you guys later" The manager leaving.

"Bye hyung!" All of them said.

All of them went to proceed to what are they doing.

"Good luck with Wonwoo" Seungkwan whispered at Mingyu as she smirked.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who playing with her hair. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu.

"What?"

"Haha Nothing" Mingyu grinned.

 


OH YEAHH~