MY I

Macaroons

Hmm sadly Seventeen didnt win on Show champion but its okay Fighting carats hehehe. Enjoy reading~ yawawooo


Birds landed on the window as they singing in the morning. Jeonghan groaned as he woke up slowly. Head spinning as he wobble all the way to the bathroom.

"Why my head so heavy? Thats weird I swear we didnt drink last night" Jeonghan said to himself as he touched his hair thats looks much longer than he have.

"What the-- owhh maybe Im just illusion pfftt" Jeonghan washed his face as he rubbed his face and looked at the mirror. His face not like his own face as he looked at the mirror and saw a girl and not his charming face.

Jeonghan scoffed and then he make a straight face

...

"AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HAPPEN TO MY CHARMING FACE OMGGGG CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!!!" The birds flew away.

He touched his chest and looked down with wide eyes in shocked.

"OMGGG S?! I HAVE S!!"

"Yah hyung stop shouting. You giving me a headache" Seungkwan said as he stood at the frame door with his eyes half closed

"OMG Seungkwan" Jeonghan said in shocked.

"What?" Seungkwan said as he rubbed his eyes and his vision turned clearly as his face as shocked like Jeonghan.

"OMG YOU TURNED INTO GIRL!!" They both said unison and shouted loudly until all the members have to quickly went to their room.

"OMG" Scoups is the first person to say something.

"Boo?" Vernon said as he looked at his best friend sulked at the corner so Vernon went to Seungkwan and hugged him.

"Seungcheol uwaaaaa" Jeonghan ran into Scoups arm and hugged him as he continue crying in Scoups hugged.

Scoups froze for a minute cause he didnt expect Jeonghan will cried and hugged him first and not Joshua this time cause hello they hadnt been talk to each other for a week and suddenly Jeonghan who is the stubborn one is the first to hugged Scoups.

Scoups hugged him back. "You're okay?" Scoups asked him slowly.

"How the hell am I okay. IM A GIRL SEUNGCHEOL! A GIRL!"

Well diva Jeonghan is back.

"Hyung, I think this is Wonwoo and I dont think he still alive" Mingyu said stopping the Jeongcheol fights.

"Wonwoo hyung?" Mingyu sat beside the frozen Wonwoo and poked his cheeks.

"Why I have a long hair and two mountain on my chest" Wonwoo said with straight face.

"This is ! Why Im one of you guys too" Woozi said as he turned to girl too.

"Well atleast you are beautiful" Joshua said all sudden. Woozi is speechless at the sudden confession.

"Yeah! Wonwoo hyung still alive" Mingyu happily hugged Wonwoo didnt care about Woozi and Joshua

"For ur information, thats a s" Jun said suddenly said making Wonwoo glared at him.

"Shut up you ert!" The8 smacked Jun's head and turned out The8 is girl too.

"Guys, why we are girls. This is ty" The8 said.

"Yah dont curse!" Jeonghan glared at him and then he looked at someone behind The8.

"OMMO Is that Chan? My baby Chan? AWWWEEEEE HE SO CUTE" Jeonghan ran towards the little girl.

"Jeonghan hyung? Why Im a girl and you too?" Dino said quietly with his cute girly voiced.

"Aigoooo so cute" Seungkwan cooed and pinched his cheek.

"I dont know baby but we will found out about this" Jeonghan said.

"B-but Imma a girl UWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Dino cried loudly as his hyungs panicked and dont know what to do.

"Yah jeonghan. Shut the kid. OMG my precious ears" Scoups said.

"Wait. Where is Hoshi and Dokyeom?" Mingyu said between Dino crying/shouting.

 


CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE OUR MAKNAE HAD GROWN BABY DONT GROW TOO FAST