Looking forward ...

I'll be your Anchor ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonding with Kyungsoo was natural, it wasn't something that jongin needs to make a lot of efforts for, Kyungsoo was happy with little things. 

They got close enough by passing months.

jongin has started to call him by old nick names again .. spending more time together, getting less annoyed and feeling more loved. They were more like best buddies than brothers ... It was always like that... Jongin always loved to call kyungsoo ''yeobo'' instead of hyung in the past. 

Jongin was getting better than before..

Now that jongin wasn't running away they were getting back to the way they used to be ... Lots of cuddling sessions, working together, annoying each other... not completely like before, but he was progressing. 

Jongin loved to dance while cooking but since his mom always scolded him for doing so, he'd forgotten,, but now that kyungsoo was on his team they would dance together most probably couple dance. Kyungsoo and jongin would often have mid night snacks, trying to sneak in the kitchen without making any noise,, tip toeing in their own house like thieves. Talking in hushed whispers. But it was all fun..

They would finish their work quickly so that they can spend more time together ... jongin still didn't talk much but atleast he was listening. 

 

it was all good yet jongin was scared.

scared of losing everything. scared of getting hurt once again. 

jongin was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter