Trust Me (*Please, i won't hurt U*)

I'll be your Anchor ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo started with normal chit-chat, as if he isn't going to ask anything about jongin's behavior, just normal bro's talk and it worked. 

Kyungsoo would whine that he misses his little brother and they would play sometime if kyungsoo got lucky then jongin would actually smile at him.

Mostly it was just kyungsoo speaking, as for jongin, 'what ? I have nothing to say hyung.'

Jongin would listen and sometimes drift into his own world. 

If jongin was strict then kyung was stubborn too.

Jongin used to be a cuddle monster but now he would always create a big space between them, always finding reasons to sleep away,  most of the times sleeping late was one of them 'hyung I have some work to finish, you can go to bed first.' Or 'hyung I am not sleepy at all I m going to study, good night'. Waiting for jongin was always useless coz that brat would never come before 1 or 2 even 4 in the morning sometimes. 

But kyung is his hyung for some reasons sweetie he knew that jongin is a heavy sleeper and also not a morning person so he would always cuddle with him at midnight or in the early morning. 

He would tell jongin rather proudly 'hey you left me alone again last night.'

'sorry hyung i don't like cuddling.'

'Really? but you were cuddling with me at midnight, i came to you and you didn't push me away' *smirk*

'ah..... i must have been in deep sleep'  jongin have to say that with a frown.

It was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter