Baby Brother will always be A Baby...

I'll be your Anchor ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nooooooooooo I am not going to see it alone, come here sit with me and see OR I won't " 

Jongin and Kyungsoo sighed softly in unison,,,  coz of course the youngest is the whiniest.. 

"But baby we have a lot of work to do plus we have watched it already so many times."

"So what. Your fault. why did you see it without me?  now see it again with me hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... "

 

At the end they had to sit there with their dongsaeng coz it's toughest to say no to him...  

A lot of stories were told, few embarrassing, some interesting but most of them cherished, loved. 

 

Jongin laughed at a picture of himself and his baby. together they were dressed as girls...

Jongin loved to dance since he was a kid and he pulled a clueless innocent baby in his act as well...  

"Look you were so little and cute back then how could You grow so much in such a short period of time...  Argh I can't believe you got taller than me...  Come stand here let me see... "

They stood together and yes jongin was short.... 

"That's not fair..."  Jongin whined 

"Nini stop it... I am happy that baby is smiling so much these days you should always be this expressive Chanyeol.... "

"yup I agree "  jongin nodded in agreement... 

 

 

 

Chanyeol the youngest of three, loves to play sports, good at maths, Achieved many certificates, medals, and trophies for both study and games.

Lawn tennis singles and doubles match trophy. volleyball match certificate. leadership certificate. yoga certificate, school's prefect. Tour and camping leadership certificate. Badminton match trophy, Chess Medal, Carom, basketball. certificate for Maths quiz and a lot... can't count

 

Chanyeol was very young when he was sent to Boarding School. He never got the chance to spend much time with family, Always away from home. His hyungs missed him too. 

Chanyeol is a little clumsy and kind of idiot sometimes, can be introvert at times and doesn't know how to express his feelings. favourite subject maths and loves listening music, Loves Bikes, Car Racing was his favourite {in gaming sectiion}. Looks nerdy with glasses but hella hot without them, has few friends but loyal ones. Mature and smarter than his hyungs but so childish.

Especially with his hyungs chanyeol loves to be babied and dotted.  He once said this to jongin     "I never want this to change between us. I always want to be the dongsaeng. Can we stay like this.? I don't want to be treated like an adult by hyungs."

Jongin wasn't sure what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter