Let me Heal you

I'll be your Anchor ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo arrived back to his so called home after five years, getting a medical degree wasn't a piece of Cake for him.

He had to struggle a lot more than anyone knew ,,, he was happy to finally get back to home after so many years.

He felt so much relieved after setting his first foot in his home where his two little brothers and his mom was waiting for him .

it was all so welcoming and warm.

kyungsoo went to his shared room with his favourite dongsaeng Jongin , jongin was his precious little brother, for him he will do anything . Jongin gave him a warm smile and soon left for some chores to do.

Everything was fine ,,, but something was off about jongin.

There was definitely something wrong, he tried asking his mom but she said not to worry about him, he is just throwing another tantrum. But kyungsoo knew jongin more than anyone else.

Kyungsoo realized​ that his dongsaeng wasn't the same anymore, there was definitely something that he wasn't telling, he was hiding in,  kyungsoo tried to talk, but it was of no use as the younger won't say anything other than that he is fine or nothing to worry about .

 

Kyungsoo started observing the other , he was quiet very quiet ,, distant from everyone , his eyes doesn't sparkle anymore when he smile ,to say that jongin was hiding something was not even a point anymore coz he already made a wall too high ,which wasn't going to fall anytime soon but kyungsoo was not going to let his brother drift away from him.

whatever it will take, he will make sure to assure the younger that he is right there for him.

Kyungsoo knew that this time it was more difficult than any other time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter