Twisted Emotions ...

I'll be your Anchor ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was emotionless .. He couldn't feel anything anymore... 

 

He was reckless,careless before, but never this much.

 

Jongin started to believe that he might never ever be able to love anyone, he was scared, fear was clogging his mind and pain was seizing his Heart.

He was suffering and suffocating from the unbearable pain...  All alone...  On his Own... 

Yet he wasn't ready to share his pain. He wanted to feel that pain, he wants to live with every last memory he had, it was too painful but pain was all he had left. 

 

He knew that his hyung meant no harm but he was too scared to let him in...

The efforts his hyung was making was not going un-noticed by him ...

Sometimes he felt bad for behaving that way with his ever so sweet hyung.. 

He never wanted to hurt his hyung or anyone but this was the only way to keep them away. 

 

Jongin was hoping that maybe if he keeps ignoring his hyung then maybe his hyung will stop bothering him, he would leave him alone soon. Like everyone else does. 

He was being rude, ignorant. Staying away as much as possible still Hyung wasn't leaving.. 

He came back every time saying he is sorry or simply asking him what's wrong...

 

 

Jongin didn't even realised it that he has warmed up to the elder ...

He was used to a jumping hyung around him while he was cooking.. He wasn't storming out of the kitchen like every time he used to,, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter