Souvenirs ...

I'll be your Anchor ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡♡♡this update is especially for u... hope u will like it ... unniiii i miss u.... love 4u lv n l*** cutekyunggie.♡♡♡....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Souvenirs.  Memories.  Remembrance.  Recollection.  Reminiscence. 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin both have a lots of beautiful memories of their childhood ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo was searching for something when he found the family photo albums kept behind the hanging clothes in the left corner of their shared cupboard.  He remembers arranging a few albums together with jongin, at the time they both wanted a lone album of only their photos no one else, and few more different concepts. 

A tiny smile formed on his heart shaped lips as the lovely memories started to open up their wings.

Kyungsoo picked a pile of photo albums. The first one was of his own childhood, each and every picture showed love, warmth and how much he was cherished.

Kyungsoo was the very first child. He received tons of love from everyone and with love came expectations & responsibilities, that he never asked for, Still he was happy, being apple of the eye.

Kyungsoo was an idol child.. good at studies, smart, obedient, good looks, cute, chubby, fair and rosy. He was like a delicate flower for everyone, not even a fly could reach him.

 

Then came jongin, his dongsaeng, jongin was everything that kyungsoo wasn't,  he was exact opposite of kyungsoo. 

kyungsoo was a good student, jongin wasn't. 

kyungsoo was shy and quiet, jongin wasn't. 

kyungsoo was polite,obedient,  jongin wasn't. 

kyungsoo was fair, jongin wasn't. 

kyungsoo was chubby, jongin wasn't. 

It's a longgg list... *phew* ...SO basically, from personality to appearance to choices and taste & every single thing was opposite.

kyungsoo was a child that was loved by teachers, and pampered by parents, relative's.  

While jongin was a headache for teachers and naughty kid for parents. 

Jongin had always been different. 

we can say jongin was a trouble maker, with magic hands. 

If you leave kyungsoo alone in a room you will find kyungsoo at the very same spot later. while if you leave jongin in a room forget about jongin you wouldn't be able to find anything on the same spot at all. 

Kyungsoo is like a beautiful, pure lake, serene, peaceful Whereas jongin is more like a sea with great depths and hurricanes. 

jongin loved to explore, and this would often lead to injuries or scolding from parents.

kyungsoo always wanted to protect jongin, but he was never vocal, he just couldn't say it.

At the very beginning kyungsoo wasn't very fond of jongin, jongin was like a nuisance to kyungsoo who always cries, falls, giggles and never let him study  **(come on kyung what do you expect from a 2 or 3 year old toddler hufff)** 

Like that one time----

A four year old jongin went to a six year-old kyungsoo to ask him to play with him .. with hopeful sparkling eyes giving a bright smile but after receiving a deadly glare from his studious hyung went back to play alone...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter