Chapter 1

Life with g dragon and seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you serious hyung?!" Asked seungri who was still shocked from what he had just discovered on his social media account. Kwon jiyong, the almighty leader of big bang and also his boyfriend had just make it know to the world that they are dating.

"Oh come on! It will be fine babe! Nothing they say will hurt us, we are so advanced in our career that nothing they say will affect our popularity!" "And also I'm getting too old to be running around hiding my relationship from people! I want us to live a little."

Seungri knew jiyong was right but he was just nervous about the situation. Now everyone will pay lots of attention to his personal life which he didn't want! But that's how it is, he has to get use to this life change moment now.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Big bang had a interview in the next couple of days, this is their first interview since jiyong and seungri came out to the world that they are dating so they were anticipating and prepping themselves for such questions. They were right now meeting with their president yang suk hyun aka yg regarding the upcoming interview and possibly questions about nyongtory. 

"If they ask such questions, just please answer them to the best of your abilities. Don't give them too little or too much information" said yg. "Also if they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter