Chapter 30: When Fates Collide

Next Gen Magicians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was beginning to set and Yoona and Seohyun were still waiting patiently for someone or something to happen down in the warehouse that they were observing. There had yet to be an occurrence, but Yoona was sure something was going to happen tonight, she could feel it in her gut that something absolutely amazing was minutes away from appearing. Meanwhile, Seohyun had already given up on Yoona’s notion and simply took out a book to read from her backpack. Yoona hadn’t noticed her sister begin to read since her eyes were still locked against the warehouse. “Seo, do you see anything?” Yoona said still gazing over to the silent building.

“For the sixtieth time, nope, and it really has been that many nopes. I’ve been counting them all.” Seohyun said as she continued to read her book.

“Yoong can we just go home now? Look we’ve been here for hours and nothing’s happened. We haven’t even seen anyone enter or leave, let’s just go. I doubt anything will…” As Seohyun was about to finish her sentence, a loud crash could be her from the ground level of the warehouse. Both of the sisters immediately shoved their heads out of the window and scanned the property to find the origins of the crash. “Down there! There’s a giant hole in the side of the building!” Seohyun said in shock.

“And you said nothing was going to happen, come on Seo, we need to see this!”

 

*In the abandoned warehouse*

“Hurry up you lot! We need to make the next batch for sale immediately! No time for delays!” Screamed and emerald green robed man. This was indeed an area where the emerald green pills were being manufactured and unfortunately for everyone inside the building, Tiffany had been investigating the drug trails for over three months and finally located where the building was. Tiffany stood before one of the warehouse walls and could smell a multitude of chemicals. “Finally found you s, hope you’re ready for me boys. This is about to get interesting.” Black streams of light appeared from her stone and formed a huge, black rhino.

“Okay sweetie, just ram the wall down, I believe in you.” Tiffany kissed the rhino before it began rushing face-first towards the warehouse wall. As soon as the rhino made an impact against the wall, an explosion of metal and bricks flew outwards, leaving a gaping hole into the warehouse. Tiffany walked through and waved to all of the drug manufacturers and thugs. “Hey there guys, so I wanted to let you know manufacturing drugs without a license is illegal so… I’m going to have to punish you all.” Tiffany smiled before releasing a massive horde of black bats towards everyone in the warehouse. Many of the thugs shot endlessly at the horde of bats, but what they didn’t realize, the bats were simply a distraction. Tiffany had conjured a sturdy staff to her hands and began pummeling the distracted thugs one after the other. “Aww man, this is too easy. You guys are no fun.” One after the other she continued to slam them with her black pole, leaving long purple bruises across their backs. Most of the manufacturing people had now left the premises in a panic, but Tiffany didn’t care about them. All she wanted to do was beat the thugs up for distributing the drugs. She returned all the bats to her stone to see bodies scattered across the floor. They weren’t dead, just knocked out from Tiffany’s brute force. “Now, who here can tell me who’s behind all the drugs?” Tiffany shouted across the room.

“No one? Well, let’s start with you…” the man who was closest to her received a direct hit to the crouch with Tiffany’s black staff.

“AAAAH!” He wailed in pain.

“Who’s behind this!? Tell me so you can live!” she continued to press harder and harder against his groin.

“KING! GIORGIO KING!! STOP PRESSING ON MY DAMN BALLS !!!” The man screamed.

“There’s that damn name again, you guys keep telling me this but I still have no idea who the hell that is. Where can I find him?” She was still pressing down further, at this point the pain was just becoming numb for the man. Even with the pain gone, the man was still worried about his manhood, so he decided to continue to shout out information.
“HE’S SOMEWHERE IN NEW YORK, BUT THAT’S ALL WE KNOW. HE NEVER EVER COMES HERE DIRECTLY.” The man continued to scream. Tiffany released the pressure since she noticed the man was willing to cooperate. “If you don’t want this staff shoved into a different area of your body, you better tell me who the appears in his place. Who gives the orders around here? Who makes the plans!?” Tiffany demanded to know. The man pointed to an observation room for the warehouse that appeared empty at first glance, but there was actually a man hiding in fear under the desk in there. “Thanks for your cooperation, but you can’t leave and if you try, you’ll have to answer to my cats.” Tiffany summoned a fearsome pride of black lions forth to guard the exits of the warehouse. No one was allowed to leave here until Tiffany was then and when she was, she was going to send them directly to the police office.

 

She made her way up to the observation room and burst the door open with her bear strength. “Ahh there you are, I have some questions for you.” She ran up the man, kicked him directly in the face and pinned him down as she landed. “Stupid !” the man spat blood into her face, but she was quick enough to conjure a mask to protect her beautiful eyes.

“Correction, ‘stupid witch’. I’m the Black Witch, I’m sure you’ve heard of me and your green robes look awfully familiar. You wouldn’t happen to be friends with those s who showed up last year?” Tiffany asked.

“What’s it to you? King is going to find you and he’s going to kill you. You think your magic is powerful, you’ve yet to see his.”

“Ahh, finally someone gave me some form of interesting information. He can use magic, well, things are going to get very interesting now, aren’t they? I’ve been looking for a challenge, you thugs are so hopeless and rely completely on guns. I can't wait ti seriously face someone with magic.” Tiffany said with disgust.

“Shut the up! When I get my magic I’m going to…”

“Wait, did you just say get your magic? How?” Tiffany questioned.

“I ain’t telling you any more info! Kill me if you want I don’t even care.” Tiffany was about to punch the man directly in the face when Yoona stopped her fist before the impact.

“Hey kid, don’t get in the way. This man deserves this…”

“STOP! Or I’ll have to fight you!” Yoona said with a determined look.

“IM YOONA!! What the hell are you doing!!?” Seohyun shouted from the door of the observation room.

“You’re brave, I can’t smell any fear in your words Yoona, was it? But words can only get you so far, I’ll give you a chance to leave freely, otherwise, I will have to show you how to respect your elders.” Tiffany said sternly.

“Even if this guy is a bad dude, no one deserves a beating. I’ve seen terrible people in my life and even they don’t deserve a continuous beating!” Yoona refused to let Tiffany’s arm go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter