What a Punch!

I'll be Your Mama, Sweetheart

To those who personally knew Lily Han Areum, they would probably describe her as a zen garden, calming and soothing to the soul. Well, at least most of the time, Lily did portray that description perfectly. Today was however a once in a blue moon event; a very angry Lily. And an angry Lily was a bad news especially to the one responsible in detonating her wrath. If look could kill, many were already dead due to the murderous gaze and aura she was radiating right now as she made way into the studio where her target was last spotted. 

The loud sound as she opened the door to one of the room caused heads to turned and looked at her. However, Lily didn't seem to care as she already spotted whom she had been looking for. Clenching her fist, she made a beeline towards a guy who was standing in front of a huge white screen.

"THE HELL?!" the guy yelled as he staggered backward from the fist that landed on his cheek.

Everybody was frozen for a moment, watching the scene unfolded in front of them. The guy was ready to strike back when he realized who was standing in front of him right now. Blood was drained from his face as Lily stared coldly at his face.

"N-noona..."

"If you ever see Holly again, I'll cut off your balls and shove it down your throat. And I'm not even joking."

With that, Lily turned and about to leave when the guy grabbed her wrist. "Noona, I'm sorry but I really love Holly! Please, Noona!"

"My sister was almost last night after your irresponsible left her alone on the ing road just because she was tired and not in the mood to entertain your . So, don't ing talk about how you love her," Lily spat angrily, pulling her hand off from the guy's grip.

She stormed out the studio, leaving behind stunned audiences. Jungkook who was holding his precious camera sighed as he shouted, bringing attention back to the photo shoot session that was interrupted. He felt ticked that his work was disturbed but honestly, he kind of satisfied watching the being punched on the face. Jungkook maybe wasn't that fond of women but he definitely hated cheaters more than he disliked women and this model who thought he was untouchable, was a big cheater. And for Jungkook, cheaters like him and his ex-wife deserved to be punched in the face (not that he would punch her because she was still a woman and his parents taught him not to hit women).

Although the woman who threw the punch was very pretty, Jungkook prayed he would never cross paths with her. Even when he only caught a glance of the angry woman's face, she scarily resembled someone he vowed to never see or be acquainted with again. 

Well, like everyone knew, fate was a weird and funny thing.

Let's just wish Jeon Jungkook best of luck because Lily Han Areum would crashed into his life with stronger impact than the punch she threw just now.