A Joke

GOT7XReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been his friend, I feel sad. And hurt when he said `She is my friend.`

"Yugyeom~ah, did you thought about it? The things that I said yesterday." Yesterday, I confessed to him but he did not gave any reaction either an answer.

"Oh, I thought it's a joke. It nice but not funny, [y/name]. You lack in sense of humour." 

"I know its not funny enough. But I will try again!" I give him a fake smile. I did not thought that he takes it as a joke. I think because he just think me as his friend.

"That's good! Keep it up, okay [y/name]?" I nod to him. Then, I saw a girl watch us. She looks like waits at someone. Next, Yugyeom stands up.

"Bye [y/name]." 

"Bye..." Yugyeom quickly run to that girl and walk with her.

I stands and follows them. I follows until they stop behind a tree and bushes around them.

"Yugyeom! Please, I truly love you." That girl beg to him like crazy homeless woman. 

"I'm sorry! I love someone else." Than he runs away from that girl but now he stands in front of me, shocks because I should not be here. 

But then, he goes just like that. I left alone. My heart broken too. But thankfully, he thought that I was joked to him.

~TIME SKIP~

The Next Day,

"Did you hear everything?" He starts ask me when it had been awkward between us from the start.

"Yeah..." My heart still broken but I try to avoid him know it.

"Actually, I..."

"Yugyeom~ah, I alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter