From Hater To Lover

GOT7XReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson Wang, a known person in Instagram. And me, his hater.

I am a famous girl too. But lately, everyone start to unfollow me. And they all become Jackson's follower.

It makes me hate him. And hate him more when one of my follower reveal my secret and make them all love him.

I hate everyone who stop loves me after an incident happened to me. That make me hate everyone who stop loves me. And revenge is part of my life.

So, I keep giving negative comments. 

But one day...

"Can I sit here?" I ask a man who is sitting alone with a sad face expression. He just nod to me.

"Why you are sad?" He shakes his head. I sit down and drink my Cappuccino. And takeout my laptop to start my work. I look around. The cafe is full. And luckily this man is sitting here alone.

"Those words, make me thought of my ex girlfriend. " He shows me a comment.  By me. I do not think he is Jackson. I do not know why but I feel he is not him. And it's hard to see his face because it cover by a black cap.

"Then, when you can forget about it?" I forgot about the laptop that in front of me, and I feel likes I want to know him more. 

"I do not know." Then we talk about each other. And I did propose him to be my boyfriend because he still sad. Then he accepts it. But lastly...

"I have to go. Bye bye [y/name]." He stands.

"Bye Jackson." Coincidentally, he has a same name as a person that I hate. I start to lookup Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter