I Want To Reach You, But... Part 1

GOT7XReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: I recommend you guys to read it while listening to sad song. I feel sad to OC when I write it. I shouldn't write it while listening to BTS Suga_First Love (Orchestra Cover)...So Sad!! But it won't make you cry... Because I didn't cry.

"Look at her, JaeBum hyung. She is hottest, popular and one of richest student in the school." BamBam try to introduce [y/name] to JB.

"I'm not interested." JB glances at me but then gives a sour face. Actually, JB is one of school's most handsome boys.

Then,Yugyeom come to me." Do you still going to reach your crush this year?" Yugyeom, my childhood friend and JB's best friend keep asking the same question since the day that I thought that I got rejected.

"I do not know. Sometimes I feel everything that I already done is useless but I really hope I could reach him."

"I'll help you. Youngjae and BamBam want to help you too."

"Thank you." Last year, I did sent a love letter to JB but he did not responded. 

When I was little, I can wish for anything. Even, if I did not ask for it, they will buy it for me. So, my mindset is I can get anything that I want but it's untrue. And I became negative person.

~TIME SKIP~

6th January, JB's BIRTHDAY.

Today is JB's birthday. But yesterday when he passed me, he did not turn his head. Did not he saw me? And I became more negative person than before.

"JaeBum hyung, this is presents for you." BamBam and YoungJae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter