Secret Of The Quiet Boy

GOT7XReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today we have a new student join our classroom. Miss Tuan please introduce yourself."

"Ah, yes. My name is  [y/name] Tuan. I just move here from LA. My korean is not that good but I will do my best to learn. I hope I can get along with everyone." My eyes keep glances to a quiet boy. He didn't watch me at all. What he do is watching outside window while giving me a mysterious vibe. I couldn't see his face at all.

"Okay Miss [y/name]. You can sit infront YoungJae." What I see is teacher pointing at a seat infront of that boy. Oh I see... So, his name his YoungJae.

~TIME SKIP~

Break Hour

After I got out from toilet, suddenly I keep walks and stop in front of music room. I could hear a boy's voice and a sound of piano that played beautifully. 

"Who sing it? He got a sweet voice. I think I already fall in love with voice. Wait, what Im talking about? Stop it [y/name]. Stop talking nonsense." I walk quickly to canteen to meet my new friends. I think they are friendlier than my old classmates.

When I think about friend, I feel lonely. Because I don't have best friend. Everyone forgot me and my birthday date. Maybe Im not friendly enough.

That's why I came here and to meet my older brother, Mark Tuan that been busy these day.

​​​​​​~ A WEEK AFTER THAT~

I walk quickly to in front of music classroom. Today I couldn't hear his voice either the sound of piano. Suddenly I feel worried.

"Why there's quiet? Where is that boy's voice? Where is the sound of piano? Is he absent today? No way! How can I hear hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter