Take You Away

GOT7XReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been years... I had been together with him...But, I think its time for us...breakup

Someone knock on my door. I come out. My boyfriend, Mark Tuan, he quickly come after read my message that I just sent.

"What do you want to talk to me?" Mark start to talking but he did not enter my house.

"Let's breakup."

"No, I won't. I still love you" My heart touched. His words, makes me speechless.

"I still love you too." I give him a hug whiles cry over a love without future.

Our fathers are enemies since their high school. They will fights even for a smallest problem.

"What are you doing in front of my daughter's house?!" An old man came. My father.

"Hey you son of b****, I ask again what are doing and why you are hugging my daughter?!" My father come to pull him away from me. He punches Mark's face but Mark did not do anything.

"Oppa!! Father stop it! Let him go! " I am screaming to my father but he doesn't care about it. I want to interfere but I am too scare. 

I take a knife from kitchen. Quickly run to in front of them. "If both of do not want to stop it, I will kill my self."

"Don't do it [y/name]!" Mark shout at me. He doesn't want me to commit suicide but why he did not protect himself from my father?

"You're safe because of my daughter. If you come again, you will die." Then he walk away. The knife in my hand fall. 

"I choose to take care of my relationship with my fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter