His Loyalty

GOT7XReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still remember my first kiss. I heard that first kiss is special. I do not know.

But today, I start to distrust his love. Because he keeps rejects my phone call. And we now rarely messages each other. And we become awkward when we go date and he always left early. Isn't it weird? But I still keep in my mind that he might busy with his work.

"[y/name]!" I heard someone called my name. Than I open the door as I could hear some knocks. Then, JB, my neighbour come. "Can you take care of my cats again? I have to meet my friends."

"Yeah, I can. Today, I kind of lonely, so being together with those cats are better, right?" I smiled to him. Even its obvious that it a fake smile.

"Yes. Thank you [y/name]" I smile at him again. With more sincere smile than before.

He gives me the cats. Sometimes, I feel thankful that JB is my neighbour. Because his cats are there for me if I lonely. 

"BamBam Oppa, where are you?" I call BamBam. I still could feel the loneliness despite after played with JB's cat. But...

"Who are you? BamBam little sister?" I only could hear woman voice. 

"Um..I'm his girlfriend." I talked while my hand play with the cats.

"GIRLFRIEND?! But I am his girlfriend too!" The woman voice start calling herself as BamBam's girlfriend. 

`Who is it?` I could hear a man voice.

`There is a woman said that she is your girlfriend.` After I heard what that woman said, I could recognize that man. It's BamBam. 

I stop the phone call. My tears coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter