Chapter 6

Mine and my only sunshine!! (2jae)

The next morning Youngjae woke up early and got ready for school. Heading to school, he had more than half an hour. Soon, he walked in through the school gates to see Jaebum and his friends sitting on the table outside. Trying to avoid him, he quietly walked to the lockers, hiding his face with his hands so he won't be noticed.

“Youngjae, I see you” Jaebum’s voice made Youngjae stop in his tracks. Hearing footsteps behind him, he his heels, to come inches away from Jaebum.

“You think I won't notice you?” He smirked causing Youngjae to blush slightly.

“O-oh I was j-just hurrying to c-cl-” Youngjae stuttered, mentally slapping himself for such a ty excuse.

“Wow, you have thirty-five minutes until your first class starts,” He said, a small smile tugging at his lips. “Try making better excuses next time, okay?” and with that Youngjae was dragged away by Jaebum.

“Where a-are we going?” Youngjae asked cautiously, in case Jaebum was trying to do something to him.

“Don’t worry, we are just going somewhere quiet, I need to talk to you about something,” Jaebum replied calmly, still forcefully dragging Youngjae. They soon reached a park near the school as Jaebum mentioned Youngjae to sit down.

“Sit down, I’m not going to bite”. He chuckled slightly as he managed to crack a smile on Youngjae’s face.

“I need to ask you something…” he started off quiet, Youngjae listening. “I want help to know my feelings about someone. I like them from the start, but I am too scared to tell them, what if they don’t feel the same way. I’m… I’m just confused.” Jaebum hung his head low, embarrassed to look up. Youngjae slowly extended a hand, placing it on Jaebum’s shoulder. Jaebum slowly looked up.

“Well if you like that person that much, you shouldn’t be afraid” Youngjae smiled. “I'm pretty sure that whoever that person is, they will like you too, so don’t be afraid and just tell them. I'm rooting for you, Fighting!”. His words lightened up Jaebum’s mood.

“U-Umm, okay listen carefully, I don't know how you're going to react but I need to get it off my chest, so I wanted to say that I like you” Jaebum’s words made Youngjae freeze. He just stared, taking time to believe what he just heard.

“W-What d-did you say?” Youngjae looks so shocked that it made Jaebum regret his confession.

“I said I like you” Jaebum pulled Youngjae closer, faces inches away. “From the moment I saw I fell for you, completely. I like you, I love you.” He pulled Youngjae into a hug. Youngjae was too shocked to move, but he liked the warmth he felt. He just stood there, wrapped in Jaebum’s arms.

“I don’t know if you feel the same way about me if you don’t its okay” with that Jaebum walked back to school, leaving Youngjae there, confused

Later at school, Youngjae had still not got over about what happened. To be honest, he too was confused about his feelings for Jaebum. Whenever his eyes caught Jaebum, his heart starts beating so fast, every time he comes close, Youngjae’s face goes crimson red. Youngjae was also scared that he wouldn’t feel the same away, but know he knows which made him less afraid than before.

At lunchtime he was looking for Jaebum, searching for him everywhere around the school. He then saw him sitting in the school oval, by himself which unusual considering how many friends he has. Youngjae slowly approached him, sitting right next time.

“Oh-h Youngjae, what are you doing here?” Jaebum asked, avoiding eye contact with the other.

“I can ask you the same question” Youngjae replied looking at Jaebum

“I-I was just looking for a quiet place so I came here,” he said with a small smile. Youngjae suddenly felt a pang of sadness hit him seeing Jaebum so quiet and dull.

“U-Umm, about today morning…” Youngjae started off before being cut off by Jaebum placing a finger against his lips.

“I think I know what you going to say, I don’t want to here it now” Jaebum stood up. “I will be waiting at the gates after school, you can tell me then”. Jaebum walked away. Youngjae just sat there, not knowing what to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): This was meant to be short chapter, im sorry! But I hope you enjoy the chapter. I just had to make Jaebum confess so i did :) Happy reading! Pls comment about what you liked and disliked, i will improve :)! Also this story is nearly coming to a end!