Chapter 5

Mine and my only sunshine!! (2jae)

Jaebum turned around to see Youngjae embarrassed, his cheeks crimson red. Accidentally meeting Jaebum’s eyes, Youngjae quickly turns away, in attempt to hide his cheeks. 

“I-I’ll get g-going, bye.” with that Youngjae rushes out the door, making Jaebum chuckle at his cuteness. As he was exiting the front door, he heard Jaebum’s mom.

“You’re leaving already, stay for dinner” Youngjae couldn’t help but sadly reject her offer. “U-um, I'm sorry miss Im, but my mum called so I need to leave”. Youngjae felt guilt take over him as he lied to her.

“Aigoo, that’s sad. I want you to longer the next time you come, okay? Now get back home safe” she gave him a heart warming hug and he left the house.

 

 

He walks in through the front door to see his mum standing with her arms crossed and a really scary look on her face. Youngjae knew he was doomed.

“Where were you all this time? I called you so many times. Do you know how scared I was? I was worried sick” it was clear that she was going to cry soon. Youngjae fishes his phone out of his pants pocket to see his lock screen saying that he missed 15 missed calls. He smiled apologetically as he hugged his mum.

“Mum, don’t worry I was just with a friend, he needed some help with his homework so he asked me. I’m sorry for making you worry” he pulled away as soon as he heard her sigh in relief. She hit slightly on his arm and they both laughed.

“So who is that friend that you mentioned earlier?” she asked as she was cooking dinner.

“Ohhh…He is Jaebum, Im Jaebum. I knew him from before but we never really talked. He asked me for help, so I helped him. He is actually quite nice.” Youngjae kept his head low as he described.

“Is he good-looking?” Youngjae choked on his spit while he raised his head to meet his mum’s stare. “He is, isn’t he. Your blushing right now” she laughed as she pointed at Youngjae’s cheeks.

“N-No I-I'm not” Youngjae tried to hide his cheeks from being teased by his own mum.

“You’re even stuttering, why you like him?” she wiggled her eyebrows in a funny manner as Youngjae blushed even more. “Well, if he his nice and good-looking, I don’t see why you shouldn’t like him”.

“Mum, I don’t like him. Can we drop this subject please?”. Youngjae was literally begging his mum as she was still chuckling. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope everyone enjoys the 5th chapter. Happy reading! :)