Chapter 4

Mine and my only sunshine!! (2jae)

“Jaebummmm…” His mother’s sweet voice broke the awkwardness. Leaving a blushed Youngjae, Jaebum ran downstairs to his mother.

“Honey, where is Youngjae?” his mother asked as she looked over his shoulder.

“Ohh… He is helping me with some homework” his mum smiles as she nodded. Jaebum walks back up to his room. He was surprised to see Youngjae sitting in the same spot, his hand holding his blushed cheeks. He smirked as he walked up to him.

“Why are you so red, are you okay?” Youngjae nodded as he covered his cheeks. He stood up and excused himself to the bathroom.

 

Why the hell am I blushing so much….he was internally screaming. Why does he make me feel so weird?

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. He opened the door to find Jaebum leaning against the door frame. Jaebum had to hold in a laughter as he saw that Youngjae’s cheeks were still red. Embarrassed, Youngjae walked out and sat at the desk.

“You know you are so cute when you blush” Jaebum smirked as Youngjae eyes widen, quickly looking away.

“Well, it’s because of you” Youngjae murmured a little too loudly.

“Since it is because of me, I think I should tease you more often” Jaebum whispered leaning close to Youngjae’s face. Their faces were inches apart.

“Ummmm…. Master Im…” Jaebum quickly backs away as the maid bowed in apology.

“What is it” Jaebum clearly looks embarrassed as he couldn’t maintain eye contact.

“Mrs. Im asked if you two were hungry” the maid replied.

“We are not hungry” he replied coldly. “You can leave”. The maid rushed out of the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am sorry, I feel like this chapter is so bad. I am really sorry :(((((