Chapter 2

Mine and my only sunshine!! (2jae)

“So you were the one that bumped into me in the cafeteria” Youngjae turned around to see Jaebum’s face inched away form his own. Youngjae could feel cold sweat running down his forehead as he tried to get a hold of his voice.

 

“I-I'm r-really sorry, really. I d-didn’t m-mean to; I-it was an a-accident” Youngjae could barely speak.

 

“Really?” was the only thing Jaebum said as he slammed his hand against the locker, startling Youngjae. “Well, sorry doesn’t make up for it, you have to do something else” Youngjae would do anything and that was what Jaebum wanted.

 

“T-Tell me, I-I will do anything” Youngjae voice was filled with plead which made Jaebum smirk.

 

“Anything?” Jaebum grinned as he thought, scaring Youngjae. “Well… Meet me at the gate after school and I will have decided something by then. But don’t try to run away, because I will make you regret it” and with that Jaebum walked away, leaving a scared and confused Youngjae.

 

 

Youngjae couldn’t focus on the last two lessons, mainly because he hated maths and history, but also because he was worried to death about what Jaebum would make him do. His hands were shaking and he couldn’t get it out of his mind. “Well, sorry doesn’t make up for it, you have to do something else” Jaebum’s voice was still ringing in his ear.

 

“Please save me from this nightmare” he whispered he looked up at the ceiling. Yugyeom who was sitting right next to him knew he was worried but he didn’t what was going on.

 

“Youngjae-ah, are you okay?” Youngjae turned to Yugyeom as he told him what happened that lunchtime. As he was speaking, Youngjae could see Yugyeom’s eyes getting wider.

 

As the bell rang, kids were racing out of their classroom, thankful that school ended for the day. On the other hand, Youngjae was wishing the day didn’t end. But reality betrayed him. He slowly stood up, packing his bag and walking out of the door. He made he way to where he would meet Jaebum.

 

“Calm down Youngjae,” he said to himself, but really didn’t work. He saw Jaebum there, standing with a few of his friends. As soon as Youngjae came, his friends walked away, leaving them both.

“I want you to be my boyfriend,” Jaebum said as he looked up to see Youngjae’s reaction. Youngjae froze in his spot, his eyes widening by every second. His mouth started to get dry as a light shade of pink adorned his cheeks.

 

“W-what? w-why?” was the only two words that came out of Youngjae’s mouth as he stood there, unable to move.

 

“Calm down, I want you to be my fake boyfriend, in front of my parents and that annoying Sohee” Youngjae sighed a sigh of relief as he heard Jaebum’s words.

 

“B-But why, why m-me?” Youngjae was curious why the biggest playboy chose him as a fake boyfriend.

 

“Well…. You look like a nice person, so my parents would believe…. And also you’re not the bad looking either.” Youngjae shyly smiled as he tried to hide his blushing cheeks.

 

“So is that what you want me to do?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I want you to do for me, you can stop when I tell you to” and with that, he grabbed Youngjae’s hands and dragged him along.

 

“U-um, where are we going” Youngjae was slightly scared of where Jaebum was dragging him. Since Jaebum didn’t reply, Youngjae decided not to ask any questions.