Chapter 3

Mine and my only sunshine!! (2jae)

After half an hour of walking, well Jaebum was walking and Youngjae was running to catch up with him, they reached a giant mansion, bigger than any mansion he has ever seen. Youngjae stopped to admire the beauty but was soon dragged into the mansion by Jaebum.

As they walked through the double doors, Youngjae saw a middle-aged lady, dressed in expensive clothes and jewellery. As soon as they walked in, she turned her head and a splendid smile crept through her lips. She walked up to Jaebum, walking into a hug. Jaebum smiled for the first time, being in her warmth. Youngjae had an obvious feeling that would be his mother. But they pulled away as soon as his mother realised Youngjae was there. He bowed in respect as she stood there, looking at him.

“And who might this young man be?” she asked smiling. The younger boy was about to answer but Jaebum did that for him.

“Oh, he is Youngjae, my boyfriend” he was a bit hesitant, but soon smiled when he saw his mom smile.

“Oh, really. That is adorable. I'm so happy!” She exclaimed as she pulled them both into an awkward hug. She was smiling the whole time, which confused Youngjae because this wasn’t the reaction he was waiting for.

“Aigoo, aren’t you such a handsome and cute boy, is my Jaebum treating you well, because if he isn’t just telling me okay?” she reminded him of his own mother, and which made Youngjae smile. She was such a kind lady which made Youngjae think just how did she have a son like Jaebum.

Soon after meeting his mum, Jaebum dragged Youngjae to his room. Youngjae was amazed of how beautiful his house was, there were lots of room, each beautifully designed. As he walked into Jaebum’s room, Youngjae was stunned. Comparing to his own room, this was double in size. His mouth made a small ‘o’ as he looked around, scanning the whole room.

“Sit down,” he said as he pointed to the desk. Youngjae slowly walked up and sat down.

“I want some help with my homework,” Jaebum said as he took his book out and put it in front of Youngjae. He flipped through the book and found where he needed help. As Youngjae was explaining he realised Jaebum was leaning over him as his breath hit Youngjae’s neck. He squirmed in his seat as which clearly caught Jaebum’s eyes.

“Are you okay?” he asked leaning in closer staring down at Youngjae’s shoulder. It would be lying if Jaebum said he hasn’t admired Youngjae’s beauty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter, it's because I'm a little busy with school work. I will definitely post longer chapters soon :) Love you all!!! Thanks!