SURPRISE # 1

You and I (너랑 나)

 

Jean and Myungsoo are working in a first class airport. Both of them took Tourism course. Both of them have the flight from America to Korea.

Jean is very excited because it is her first time going to Korea even though she almost tour the whole world because of her job. And because the destiny allows it, she is always with her one and only bestfriend.

One more thing that makes her super excited is because she will be attending the comeback concert of BOYFRIEND and of course, she will be together with her lifetime bestfriend, Myungsoo. Even though he doesn’t have any interest in it, he just can say no and let Jean go by herself. He is very sure that he will be like a worried dad at home while waiting for her to come back.

 

=====================================================

At the airport..

“Myungsoo, don’t ever change your mind eh” Jean said while giggling because she knew that Myungsoo doesn’t like to watch the concert. She knew that Myungsoo can’t leave her alone in a place she’s not familiar with. And him, being a half Korean and visit his home there every year, makes him like a very capable person to protect her.

“What if I do?” Myungsoo teased Jean

Jean pouted after what Myungsoo said.  

“aish. You really know my weakness huh?”

“Of couse, I live my highschool and college life with you. How will I not know your weakness?”  Jean /smiling

==================================================

 

On the plane..

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

At this time, we request that all mobile phones, pagers, radios and remote controlled toys be turned off for the full duration of the flight, as these items might interfere with the navigational and communication equipment on this aircraft. We request that all other electronic devices be turned off until we fly above 10,000 feet. We will notify you when it is safe to use such devices.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors are prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.” – a reminder (Jean’s voice)

 

After making the reminders, Jean walked in the aisle checking if all the passengers are okay.

One man caught her attention.

*Is it Minwoo? Is the guy beside him Youngmin? No its Kwangmin! But why are they here? They’re going to have a concert tomorrow!* Jean thought while looking at their direction.

Kwangmin realized that someone’s looking at them. That’s why he looked around and saw a flight attendant looking at them with a surprised expression. *Is she a bestfriend? Did she recognize us?* is what he thought

Before Jean recognizes that kwangmin’s also looking at her, a passenger from the back calls for her assistance.  And to her surprise, it looks like Youngmin! No! It’s the real thing! Youngmin is in front of her!

Youngmin has a Pooh beside him. But she can’t tell how big it is because its at the corner and somewhat hidden. *years have passed and you still love pooh. That means I won’t fail* jean thought to herself

Jean asked what Youngmin need acting like she doesn’t know him. But the truth is her heart is beating very fast and she thinks that her face is red by that time. She asked him in Korean thinking that he don’t know how to speak in english.

*She looks familiar* Youngmin thought while looking at the pretty flight attendant that is walking away from her. *Is it just my imagination or she really is blushing?* with that thinking, Youngmin smiled

“Youngmin, why are you smiling?” Donghyun asked when he looked at Youngmin having a big smile

“Huh?? Nothing. I’m just excited to perform again”

 

 

Jean’s POV

OMG. They all gained muscles and look manlier than before. But why are they from America? They’re going to have a concert soon.  But still, Youngmin second encounter and this time it’s much closer and I even talked to him. Thanks to my course I learned how to speak Korean.

 

 

“Hey. Why are you daydreaming?” she didn’t even recognize Myungsoo

“I am not”

“Oh really?”

“okay okay. Don’t you know that we have six special passengers?” Jean said while her almost non existing eyes sparkle in amusement

And Myungsoo’s expression went  O.o

And because of that Jean explained everything. And Myungsoo thought *So those guys are in this plane? But why?* But didn’t bother to utter it anymore.

========================================================

Before the concert..

“Myunsoo! Do I look good?” Jean said while showing how she looked and even turned around

“You always are” Myungsoo said while smiling”

“Thanks. Oh I might forget it. Wait. Just a min” Jean said in hurry

*it? What’s that?*

When Jean came out, Myunsoo saw the stuff toy in her hand. *So that’s “it”. She never give up.*

“Let’s go!” Jean said

“Hey, how are you going to hand that to him?”

“I don’t know yet. I’ll just think of it later” Jean said without any worry

*I think this will be something huh*

 

====================================================

Backstage..

The 6 members were not nervous but they’re all excited. By hearing those cheers from the fans make them more alive.

Youngmin is sitting on a chair while holding you in his hand and just staring. Then Hyunseong called for him when they are going to start. To his own surprise, he kissed the stuff toy and put it down.

Youngmin feels like there’s something good that’s going to happen that night. With that feeling, he go with his co members with a big smile on his face.

================================================

Will Jean be able to hand her gift to Youngmin again?

Will something good really happen?

Are they going to meet again?

Will Youngmin recognize Jean?

Reader's everything will be revealed on the next chapter. :)