thinking of you

You and I (너랑 나)

 

Youngmin couldn’t react at once. He didn’t think that a question like that is coming. It took him sometime to respond.

“wae?is having a favorite stuff toy bad??” Youngmin answered defensively.

Then he noticed that there are 5 pairs of eyes looking at him intently. As if testing if he was telling the truth.

“Youngmin, you didn’t answer Donghyun hyung’s question eh” twin brother kwangmin said.

“Kwangmin’s right. Why don’t you answer Hyung’s simple question directly?” Maknae Minwoo said with a grin on his face.

Being cornered by the members, Youngmin don’t know how to react.

“Yo, is it from a girl?? Who is she??” Jeongmin exclaimed which made Youngmin’s eye grow bigger.

    

Hyunseong thought *bulls eye*

“Oh! I remember! There’s a girl who gave you a stuff toy during our concert in the Philippines. Is it that one??” Minwoo said after recalling the scene.

Thinking that he can’t lie anymore, he admitted that it was from the cute girl in the concert.

“Yeah, it is this one. But I always bring it because it very portable and I have my name embroidered on it. That means that it won’t be lost because it has my name. And you all know how much I like Pooh Bear” Youngmin said defensively and half lying.

Thinking that he got off the situation, Youngmin volunteered to go buy something to eat.

After he left, Jeongmin said “dongsaeng is lying ee. Don’t you think?” then blow a gum.

Kwangmin popped the gum then replied “We can’t tell. Ever since, Youngmin’s been very secretive”

 

While choosing something to buy, Youngmin thought of the girl that gave him his favorite pooh bear because of its unique clothes. *I only remember her chinky eyes. Oh. I never did thank her for this. But it’s impossible now though. It’s already been half a year. Will I see her again? (To say thanks)*

 

===================================================================================

In the Philippines..

Jean and the troupe are fan girling again about their favorite KPOP groups.

“jean~ why do you seem so down?” Anna asked worriedly

“She won’t tell. I already asked her for about a hundred times.” JM answered for Jean

Myungsoo is walking towards their direction and Jhothel seemed to blush.

“Hi.” Myungsoo greeted them smiling.

“Do you know what her problem is? She looks so down today. Did something happen? Bella asked continuously.

“Whoa whoa. Just one question at a time please. I’m only one. ” Myungsoo laughed.

“Mianhe~” Bella answered shyly.

“First, I think I know why she’s like that” Myungsoo said while looking at Jean with concern in his eyes.

“eeeeeeeeeeehh!!” Jean exclaimed like she’s going to cry.

"wae??" JM, Anna, Bella asked at the same time

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

i hope you're still enjoying this...