Chapter 8

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun/Faith’s POV

“ARE YOU GUYS DONE YET WE’RE GUNNA BE LATE” My voice cracked because I yelled so loudly. “COME ON, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE LITERALLY A CENTURY AGO”.

“OKAY WE GET IT SOEUN I NEED TO FIND THE RIGHT HAT” I heard the familiar voice of Jung Hoseok.

Jimin was the first to be ready and we stood together waiting for the others, I have to admit I was probably least close with him. Ever since that night when I accidentally ignored him, I haven’t had to chance to talk to him about it, and somehow it got worse when I accidentally sat in his usual spot for dinner.

“Aha, I see Jimin oppa is always the most prepared” I commented, trying make the atmosphere less tense.

“Thanks” He replied with a brief smile. Alright, I guess that didn’t work out too well.

In no time we arrived in a big van to the Mnet broadcasting backstages and prep rooms. We ushered into any from that could fit the huge amount staff and I that followed the boys.

“We have to finish J-hope’s hair first!”

“QUICK, where’s Rapmon’s outfit??”

“Sorry! Excuse me, JUNGKOOK COME OVER HERE your make up needs to be done!”

It was absolutely hectic, and it only got worse when people realised we all walked into the other guest’s rooms so EVERYTHING had to be moved.

I wanted to be of, at least, a little help to them so I asked around to see what I could do.

“Soeun great that you offered! I think we might’ve left a few of the boy’s jackets in the room before can you just go fetch them? They just need them for after the broadcast” and so my task was given to me.

I walked along the corridors, only to bump into 2 ladies that came out of one of the interview rooms.

“AHH I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to” I bowed a full 90 degrees not wanting to be in trouble with any of the staff. They seemed bossy and loud already back in BTS’ room.

“No no no, it’s okay. Are you one of the staff here?” I looked up to meet with one of the few Kpop idols that I know of.

Taeyeon and Yoona from SNSD (Girls Generation).

“O-oh. I um. I- No. I’m currently staying with B-bangtan.” I stuttered, mentally ashamed of how nervous and crazy I sounded.

“OH. We’ve heard that something similar happened to GOT7 but it didn’t end very nicely” Yoona commented, probably not knowing that it was me. Taeyeon must’ve noticed me looking down and caught on quite quickly because she then elbowed her friend in the ribs.

“You’re…the girl. Aren’t you?” She asked, causing Yoona to be confused too, “GOT7. You lived with them before, I swear I’ve seen you behind the stage one of their shows too.”

I became lost for words as this was definitely not the conversation I was expecting to have with 2 strangers, and these strangers were actually my idols. I guess that was enough to confirm it.

“Fighting! No worries, I’m sure you have your reasons.” The leader said,

“Yea, we’ll keep it a secret for you.” Yoona added.

Wow. Their so much nicer than I thought…

And with that small interaction I was alone again. Okay. Back to finding those jackets I thought to myself as I arrived at the room where we last stayed.

“Where is it where is it” I muttered searching everything until I finally found those jackets hiding under the tables leaving me to wonder how they got there from the change rooms.

Just as I stepped out of the room I made a U-turn back in after hearing one sentence and seeing one room number,

“Over- GOT7 arrived, bringing them to Dress Room 4”.

My eyes scanned the place and found a hiding spot under the dressing tables where there were small storage cupboards. Desperate for a place to conceal myself, I tucked myself in tightly leaving a small line for air and controlled my breathing.

The footsteps could be heard, not just GOT7 but also their stylists and coordis and all the other staff. It became a loudly filled room, similar to us when we were in this room a while ago.

I shut my eyes praying for this to be over quickly so I can get out.

SCREECH

The sound of the chair right in front of me rang in my ears, the reason behind it showing his shoes right in front of me, judging by the shoe size it seemed like Yugyeom.

Wow. Can’t believe the first time I’m seeing him in person would be like this… But I can’t forget what they did. That letter.

I pondered whilst their coats that draped over replaced him, soon coming to a realisation that I better get out fast or they will discover me.

But this was easier said than done.

If they find me I’ll say it’s cause I’m trying to find BTS’ clothes. I came up with ways

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter