Brother Bonding

Brothers - Drabble Collection

 

 

 

Kibum rolled his eyes as he stood up from the bed. He walked up to the door and left the room, Woohyun’s eyes staring at his the whole time. Woohyun cursed himself when he suddenly remembered what had happened during the night. He was so in trouble.

 

Woohyun ruffled his hair and heaved a sigh. He didn’t know if he would be able to look at Kibum in the eyes after what had happened. They had kissed, they had slept in the same bed, he had hugged him, he had stared at his -- many times. Kibum had just come back from the United States and Woohyun’s life already got more complicated.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. His eyes widened when he noticed that it was already past 10. He had a lesson at 11 o’clock and it took 20-25 minutes to reach his university. He threw his phone on his bed as he stood up and ran out of the room. He headed to the bathroom but found the door locked. They only had one bathroom. He cursed loudly and knocked on the door.

 

“I’m late!” he yelled.

 

“Too bad.” said Kibum through the door.

 

“Please...I’m really late…” whined Woohyun as he rested his head on the door.

 

A few seconds later, he could hear a slight ‘click’. His mouth stretched into a smile as he opened the door and walked into the room. Kibum was leaning against the counter while brushing his teeth, Woohyun noticed that the younger was still only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

 

“I have a very important appointment at 11:15 so I also need the bathroom,” muttered Kibum.

 

“But I only need a couple of minutes, I’m really really late!”

 

“That’s your problem,” said Kibum, rolling his eyes, before rinsing his mouth.

 

“Why should you use the bathroom first? I’m more late than you are!” said Woohyun angrily, as he walked closer to the younger.

 

Kibum folded his arms against his chest.

 

“I was in here before you.”

 

“I’m older!”

 

Kibum scoffed.

 

“Only by a few months,” said Kibum as he walked closer as well.

 

He stared at Woohyun right in the eyes, Kibum was so close that Woohyun thought he would go cross eyed. His heart was pounding because of the close proximity and he had no idea what Kibum was going to do.

 

“Now, get out of here. I need to take a shower,” said Kibum as he put a hand on Woohyun’s bare chest and pushed him away.

 

Woohyun gulped. He had forgotten he was only wearing his boxers and his skin was burning now because of the younger’s touch. Kibum smirked when he noticed the elder’s reaction. Woohyun shook his head to try and clear his thoughts.

 

“The first one get to shower first!” shouted Woohyun as he took off his boxers and jumped into the shower cubicle.

 

“Yah Kim Woohyun! You’re shameless!” scolded Kibum as he quickly stomped out of the room.

 

“I’m a Nam!”

 

Woohyun grinned and heaved a sigh as he the cold water to cool down his body.

 

 

~

 

 

Once he was done, he went downstairs to find something to eat. He looked at the time on his phone as he walked into the kitchen, his lesson was about to start and he decided it was better to ditch this class at this point. He put his phone back in his pocket and saw that Kibum was at the stove. Woohyun walked up to him, the younger was cooking eggs and bacon, just as an American would. The delicious scent of cooked food made Woohyun’s stomach rumble angrily. He was starving.

 

“Don’t get your hopes up, it’s not for you,” said Kibum as he glanced at the elder.

 

Woohyun pouted.

 

“You could have made some for both of us…”

 

“You threw me out of the bathroom!”

 

“But no one is in there now!”

 

“It’s too late,” said Kibum, staring at the fry pan in front of him.

 

Woohyun needed to find something to convince Kibum. He was too hungry, and Kibum’s food looked way too delicious. He thought about something all of a sudden and walked behind Kibum, sneaking his arms around the younger’s middle. Kibum jumped a little as Woohyun tightened his hold so he wouldn’t be able to flee.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” scolded Kibum loudly as he flailed around to try and escape from Woohyun’s grasp.

 

Woohyun closed his eyes, his body enjoying the close proximity -- especially the lower part of his body. He tried not to think about anything racy because Kibum was his brother after all.

 

“Give me food please…,” begged Woohyun in a cutesy tone.

 

“Yah! How old are you?!”

 

“Please~” said Woohyun as he burried his head in the crook of Kibum’s neck, inhaling his scent.

 

His hands tried to sneak inside Kibum’s t-shirt, but the younger grabbed his wrists.

 

“Woo-Woohyun...S-stop...I-I can share…” stuttered Kibum, seemingly flustered.

 

“Thanks!” said Woohyun before letting go of Kibum and pecking his cheek.

 

He went to sit down at the table with an idiotic smile on his face and looked up at the younger. Kibum was giving him a disapproving look, but his face was crimson. Woohyun had made him blush. As Kibum focused back on cooking, Woohyun grabbed his phone to send a text to his bestfriend.

 

From Woohyun

To Sungkyu

 

Man! There are so many things I’ve to tell you, I need to see you! But, in short: I kissed Kibum. We slept in the same bed. I hugged him, twice. He touched my bare chest. I kissed his cheek. He blushed. I’m really in deep .

 

“Here you go,” said Kibum as he put some eggs and bacon in Woohyun’s plate.

 

He also put some in his own plate and sat down in front of Woohyun. The elder started eating and hummed in satisfaction. The food was amazing. He noticed that Kibum was still not eating, the younger was typing on his phone, and then Woohyun could hear the sound of a camera.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked curiously.

 

Kibum looked up, clearly surprised. Cute, thought Woohyun.

 

“I always take a picture of whatever I’m eating and upload it on Instagram.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“What?”

 

“No...nothing...It’s nice.”

 

Kibum frowned and threw a glare at him, making Woohyun gulp. Kibum might have been younger than him, but he was still scary sometimes. All of a sudden, Kibum’s facial expression changed, and there was a strange glint in his eyes.

 

“Take a picture with me!”

 

“Wh-what?!”

 

“Please...I just got back home~” begged Kibum as he stood up and walked around the table.

 

Their relationship was really weird now that Kibum was back. They had never taken any pictures together on their own. In the past, they had always been arguing and people had to force them to take a picture together. It hadn’t been that bad, but they rarely had a normal conversation without swear words in it. Now things were completely different and Woohyun thought he might like the change a bit too much.

 

“Move back,” said Kibum.

 

Woohyun moved his chair slightly away from the table, and surprisingly Kibum plopped down on his lap. The elder froze, his eyes widening. Oh my god...what is he doing?! He thought, his mind going crazy. His is..on...Oh my god.

 

“I had time to brush my hair earlier before you came and threw me out of the bathroom. But my face is still bare though…,” ranted Kibum as he wriggled a bit to be more cosy.

 

Woohyun bit his lip as he begged internally for the younger to stop moving. This situation was way too dangerous.

 

“Are you ready?” asked Kibum, raising his phone so both of them would be in the frame.

 

Woohyun gulped as he pressed his chest against Kibum’s back so their heads would be side by side. He did a ‘V’ sign with one of his hands, and the other one settled on Kibum’s hip. They both smiled at the camera as Kibum took the picture.

 

“Ta-da! Thanks~ I’m going to send it you,” said Kibum, not moving an inch.

 

Woohyun’s hand was still settled on Kibum’s hip, and the room started to get stuffy, Woohyun felt like suffocating. He glanced above Kibum’s shoulder and saw that the younger was sending him the picture. His phone buzzed in his pocket a few seconds later as Kibum stood up. He walked back to his place and sat down, typing on his phone. Woohyun’s heart started to slow down slightly, his body cooling down a bit. He checked his crotch, before going back to eating.

 

However, he quickly stopped eating, as he suddenly remembered something, and looked up at Kibum.

 

“Hey...You have an appointment, no?” said Woohyun, frowning.

 

Kibum looked up, a glint of malice in his eyes as he smirked.

 

“I lied.”

 

 


 
 
Hi~ so here is the second drabble :)  what do you think? 
 
Minewnnie